All psones sent, please lock this up mods!

soulvengeance

CAGiversary!
Feedback
195 (100%)
Sorry everyone, someone came in and bought up all the remaining combos, about 20 of them. I'm just happy I could help out the people I got them for, I hope you enjoy them!

PICS for the people who have sent payment!
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Just for reference:

People who have paid!

jacknicklson shipped!
jackSuper shipped!
xmrblondex shipped!
chocobo000 shipped!
minos1067 shipped!
suko_32 shipped!
HockeyDOg3133 shipped!

As far as I know, yes. It's at a certain store and they seem to have large quantities, but I don't want to say where so hoarders come and take all the stock.:) I'll go double check today though.

Okay, I just went and bought two. It's in a green box, a little faded, and both are brand new and sealed in the box. I'm thinking 55 shipped per, considering I have to pay tax, paypal fees, and shipping. Sound fair?

Hey, for everyone that sent me a request, I can get more, they have probably about 25 of them, so if you go ahead and paypal me the money, I can go out and get more tommorrow. Pm me for my paypal account info.

Alrighty, I'm going to take the first five people that send me money, then I'm going to send out the first five, and then take more orders if there is still interest.

Put me down for one as well.

*EDIT* Scratch that, forgot my little brother already had one. Sorry for clogging up the thread.

Thanks docvinh, pp sent.

EDIT: AWESOME STACK. thanks again.

got mine, thanks. perfect condition and beautifully packaged for shipping.

pretty snazzy. If i hadnt found a psone and screen at Kmart already, id be all over this.

Surprised a place still has a lot of these (looks like FYE?)

[quote name='Pookymeister']pretty snazzy. If i hadnt found a psone and screen at Kmart already, id be all over this.

Surprised a place still has a lot of these (looks like FYE?)[/QUOTE]

Gah, I've been made!:) Yeah, I got them at FYE.

Full disclosure, I guessed wrong on the shipping, so I asked the people who have already paid to hopefully pony up 3 more dollars a piece so I can break even on these. The price shipped for these from now on will be 60.

bread's done
Back