All Scrubs dvd sets - $19.99 at BB

shibbyshoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Just giving you guys a heads up that ALL four seasons of Scrubs are on sale for $19.99 at best buy. I know their paper ad just says season 4 but if you go to the store or check online they're all on sale for 20 bucks.

Agreed, it is tempting. Might grab season one for the hell of it (i love buying season one of all the great TV shows)

Yeah I was there today and saw that sale. There were a few other TV show DVD sets for $20 as well. The only other one I can remember at the moment is Weeds. I would have bought that set too if they had it. =/

Awesome, I've been looking for a good deal on scrubs for quite a while now. Can you use GGC on these? Or is there any like X dollars off if you spend Y amount?

seasons 1-4 = ~$80 - Best Buy $10 off $75 coupon (widely available) =

Total price is ~$70+tax....great deal.

where can I get this 10 dollar off coupon you speak of? I thought the 10 was only for video games?

[quote name='puddytay']where can I get this 10 dollar off coupon you speak of? I thought the 10 was only for video games?[/quote]
Yeah...is there another? DOubt it...

I'll probably pick up season one and two, I just recently started watching it and find it pretty funny (not Seinfeld funny) but funny nevertheless.

bread's done
Back