All seasons of Dawson's Creek on sale at Amazon...

Good find, but I'll hold out for some package with all the seasons together... it'll come, some day. :p

Dawson's Creek has 6 seasons, by the way.

You fucking stupid girly men, god who watched this shit? Honestly go watch a fucking war movie or something, fuck, go watch a damn comedy rather than this shit.

[quote name='EastSide9']You shaq-fuing stupid girly men, god who watched this shit? Honestly go watch a shaq-fuing war movie or something, shaq-fu, go watch a damn comedy rather than this shit.[/quote]

:roll:

He's just acting like an idiot, ignore him and what he says about "girly things". We can like what we like, you see?

[quote name='EastSide9']You shaq-fuing stupid girly men, god who watched this shit? Honestly go watch a shaq-fuing war movie or something, shaq-fu, go watch a damn comedy rather than this shit.[/quote]

Or.. you know, it could be for a girlfriend. Do you know what those are? Probably not.

Anyways, i'm "talking" with this girl.. and, unfortunately, she loves this show.. so I passed this deal on to her, and she thanks you.

Yeah, since it's against "the rules of being a man" to like something that doesn't have extreme violence in it... :roll: is all that needs to be said to "EastSide9".

You shaq-fuing stupid girly men, god who watched this shit? Honestly go watch a shaq-fuing war movie or something, shaq-fu, go watch a damn comedy rather than this shit.

Go and watch a mindless shit-getting-blown-up-and-naked-women Vin Diesel movie and stop trolling.

Isn't it time for you to watch Van Helsing again?

:eek:

I bought the 3rd season from amazon a week ago for a Christmas present for my girlfriend. I paid $35, and that sucks... ( I also paid $35 @ buy.com for the 4th season)

She had never even seen dawson's creek until I bought the 1st & 2nd season at blockbuster w/ a 2 for $20 deal. In hindsight, it wasns't a great deal if it made me buy two more seasons at full price with even two more season yet to come. I somehow converted my g/f into a dawson's creek fanatic...

[quote name='cyberlian']( I also paid $35 @ buy.com for the 4th season)[/quote]

That sucks. I remember season 4 being $17.77 at Target on Black Friday.

[quote name='mmn'][quote name='cyberlian']( I also paid $35 @ buy.com for the 4th season)[/quote]

That sucks. I remember season 4 being $17.77 at Target on Black Friday.[/quote]

yes, it sucks even more now, because I was @ target on BF

[quote name='cyberlian']I bought the 3rd season from amazon a week ago for a Christmas present for my girlfriend. I paid $35, and that sucks... ( I also paid $35 @ buy.com for the 4th season)

She had never even seen dawson's creek until I bought the 1st & 2nd season at blockbuster w/ a 2 for $20 deal. In hindsight, it wasns't a great deal if it made me buy two more seasons at full price with even two more season yet to come. I somehow converted my g/f into a dawson's creek fanatic...[/quote]

E-mail Amazon about the price difference, they should refund you the money.....I think you have 30 days from the time you bought it. It has always worked for me.

My wife loved this show, but she doesn't watch DVDs. For some reason, she can't really watch anything more than once. There are a few exceptions though. Personally, I did not enjoy the show, but whenever she was watching it, I found myself watching it too. Weird how you're drawn to stuff even if you don't particularly like it.

[quote name='No!']http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=cheapassgam08-20&path=tg%2Fstores%2Fseries%2F-%2F1943%2Fdvd%2Fref%3Damb_center-2_164436_3

Not my type of deal, but I know some will appreciate it.[/quote]

Is this the extended versions where they show Joey Potter and Jen Lindley shopping at the GAP between shows?

Please say yes...Please say yes...Please say yes...

[quote name='EastSide9']
Or.. you know, it could be for a girlfriend. Do you know what those are? Probably not.

Uhhh...No im unaware of what a girlfriend is anymore, because im married..... :?[/quote]

And you had to bump this topic to say that. For a husband, you sure don't seem to take other people's feelings into consideration before calling people "girly men".

I never watched this show because im not into shows about the world of teenage lovers. But you guys could like it, since I really don't care what your likes in shows are since its your personal opinion.

bread's done
Back