ALL Skylanders 3-Packs and many individual packs back in stock, FSSS

I just picked up my 17th skylander... I still don't know much about them but they are pretty fun to play with...

question.. I have the 3DS version of the game.. are the console versions much different? is it worth picking up one of them as well?

I think they finally got some Skylanders shipments 'cause they just sent me an email that my triple character pack (whirlwind, double trouble, and drill sergeant) order back in January is shipping soon.

[quote name='kevgret']I just picked up my 17th skylander... I still don't know much about them but they are pretty fun to play with...

question.. I have the 3DS version of the game.. are the console versions much different? is it worth picking up one of them as well?[/QUOTE]

The 3DS version is COMPLETELY different from the Wii/360/PS3 versions.

Waiting for Cynder and Whirlwind to be in stock.

Everytime I'm at Walmart, I check. Usually, that would be once
a week.

[quote name='Mixer236']The 3DS version is COMPLETELY different from the Wii/360/PS3 versions.[/QUOTE]

How is the 3DS version different?

[quote name='GlassAgate']How is the 3DS version different?[/QUOTE]

It's more of a platformer(you can actually jump! :) ), with limitations on the upgrading/rpg elements. It's also a good bit shorter, but still a lot of fun.

[quote name='GlassAgate']How is the 3DS version different?[/QUOTE]

I know it comes with different figures...not sure about the gameplay itself, though.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I know it comes with different figures...not sure about the gameplay itself, though.[/QUOTE]

Also correct(one of them is an even an exclusive), to add to my above post - the story is also completely different and the NPC's are all different.

Got the snowman set before it went out of stock. Dont really know whats rare, just want to get one of each element for my nephews. The only ones im looking hard for are the Zeus dude and Cynder. Are those exclusives or hard to find?

[quote name='edson13']Got the snowman set before it went out of stock. Dont really know whats rare, just want to get one of each element for my nephews. The only ones im looking hard for are the Zeus dude and Cynder. Are those exclusives or hard to find?[/QUOTE]

Lightning Rod isn't out yet, supposed to release around April. Cynder is a bit hard to find atm as she is one of the newly released ones.

Also, if anyone needs any other kind of info, this thread basically has it all covered:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306041

I get the feeling of dread that this game is teaching my son to become a game collector/hoarder/backlogger. Ahh the joys of passing the torch. :cool:

bread's done
Back