All sold, bye bye!

[quote name='mis0']Would you be willing to sell just a battery and a play and charge cable?[/QUOTE]

Only if somebody wants to buy a console without them, right now I'd just like to get rid of everything at once, lol.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Interested in any trades?[/QUOTE]

I need to make up what I spent on the elite I just got, but I can do partial trades if anybody wants something, but doesn't have quite enough money.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'd give you NFS: Shift and $60 for #2.[/QUOTE]

Not bad, but I don't really want NFS :p. #2 is currently on hold now, going to update OP in 3...2...

Wish I would have seen this last night, I would have definitely jumped on both, depending upon full shipping charges of course. Let me know if #2 goes off hold.

[quote name='jp0213']Wish I would have seen this last night, I would have definitely jumped on both, depending upon full shipping charges of course. Let me know if #2 goes off hold.[/QUOTE]

I'm in PA, so shipping to Indianapolis isn't too bad really - just under $18 for both (~26lbs) UPS Ground insured for $200.

So I'll let you know how it goes.

#1 and #2 are kind of in on hold limbo right now from 2 different people, neither of which I am sure wants one or the other for certain, lol.

Where in PA are you? I might be interested in a 20GB if the hold people don't take them. I'm in the northeast near Scranton, watching it snow......

[quote name='puh_fifer']Where in PA are you? I might be interested in a 20GB if the hold people don't take them. I'm in the northeast near Scranton, watching it snow......[/QUOTE]

State College, directly in the middle. Also watching it snow/rain. Too far to meet up really, but shipping would be cheap, lol.

#1 is definitely going to somebody now, #2 could become available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on selling off your 360 bundles. If I hadn't purchased another bundle from a CAG just a week before your ad, I would have jumped on it. Let me know if that Pure comes off hold, I'm fairly interested.. unless the price drops a bit more on Goozex. :D

Bump.

I guess PMs are being weird, mine seem to go out and I'm still getting some though.

n4styn4t3 - sorry, not really interested in ODST right now.

TGizzle - I'll look and get back to you, probably going to sleep soon.

bread's done
Back