All-time scariest Halloween mask ever. Nothing scarier. Put your kids to bed.

Grave_Addiction

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
6178521317563831.JPG

No need for an explanation.

Hey, you guys heard that 'ol MJ was at Kmart the other day right? He heard little boys pants were half-off!!!! Ha Ha (old I know, but still funny, IMO)

[quote name='The Gifuto']Hey, you guys heard that 'ol MJ was at Kmart the other day right? He heard little boys pants were half-off!!!! Ha Ha (old I know, but still funny, IMO)[/quote]
:lol:

I heard Michael is mad at Tito, he came home one day & Tito was blowing Bubbles. hehe :p

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='smellhasreturned']that is pretty creepy looks like Michael Jackson in a way[/quote]

It is Michael Jackson, bro.[/quote]

That's ignorant, just ignorant... It's Mr. Jefferson

If you pan back on that photo youll notice that its on MJ's dressing table in his bedroom and its sitting on his wig stand, and with all his make up. God obnly knows what he looks like without his face on.......

For some reason it looks like Laura Croft after she becomes a Crack Head! Asking CAG's if they are looking for a date...

[quote name='crickett003'][quote name='The Gifuto']Hey, you guys heard that 'ol MJ was at Kmart the other day right? He heard little boys pants were half-off!!!! Ha Ha (old I know, but still funny, IMO)[/quote]

I heard Michael is mad at Tito, he came home one day & Tito was blowing Bubbles. hehe :p[/quote]

I've been meaning to ask, whose the girl in your sig Crickett003?

[quote name='daphatty'][quote name='crickett003'][quote name='The Gifuto']Hey, you guys heard that 'ol MJ was at Kmart the other day right? He heard little boys pants were half-off!!!! Ha Ha (old I know, but still funny, IMO)[/quote]

I heard Michael is mad at Tito, he came home one day & Tito was blowing Bubbles. hehe :p[/quote]

I've been meaning to ask, whose the girl in your sig Crickett003?[/quote]

I've been wondering as well...

bread's done
Back