All totals updated

Ar Tonelico LE - Extra Pic - GRADE A - $19
Ar Tonelico II LE - Extra Pic - GRADE S - $28
Mana Khemia LE - Extra Pic - GRADE S - $30
Mana Khemia 2 LE - Extra Pic - GRADE S - $40

Up and up they go!

I was really excited when I came by yesterday and saw Ar Tonelico 1 and 2 for under $10 each, and I can here today ready to bid......and then I see the competition.....Guess I'm not the only one who's looking for those games, eh....

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']I was really excited when I came by yesterday and saw Ar Tonelico 1 and 2 for under $10 each, and I can here today ready to bid......and then I see the competition.....Guess I'm not the only one who's looking for those games, eh....[/QUOTE]

LOL, BTW I will get back to your PM. Just been really busy the past few months and it takes me forever to get to things that take longer than a couple minutes.
Hopefully tonight!

P.S. Bid.

[quote name='dv8mad']LOL, BTW I will get back to your PM. Just been really busy the past few months and it takes me forever to get to things that take longer than a couple minutes.
Hopefully tonight!

P.S. Bid.[/QUOTE]
Awesome, looking forward to it.

As for the auction, I dunno man....My Ar Tonelico 3 might have to collect dust for a while longer. I don't think TLP and co. will go down without a fight.

Random.org is a go!

Lowball officially ends within a window 1 hr and 45min to 3 hrs and 15min from this post.

When could it be? WHO KNOWS!!!

Get your bids in now! ;)

Ar Tonelico LE - Extra Pic - GRADE A - $30
Ar Tonelico II LE - Extra Pic - GRADE S - $35

I don't even want them; I'm just addicted to bidding. ;)

Ar Tonelico LE - Extra Pic - GRADE A - $32
Ar Tonelico II LE - Extra Pic - GRADE S - $37
Mana Khemia LE - Extra Pic - GRADE S - $32

[quote name='Setherial']your avatar is making me want to go watch that movie with my daughter[/QUOTE]

Lol. When I got the avatar, I ended up buying the bluray! :lol:

It will always remain one of my favorite animated movies of all time.

bread's done
Back