All totals updated

[quote name='JBallerX']I am officially excited about my mystery pack...wonder what's in it.[/QUOTE]

It contains the Twilight saga and I love you, man. :hot:

[quote name='NoelVermillion']It contains the Twilight saga and I love you, man. :hot:[/QUOTE]

I can honestly say I'd be bummed about that.

Thought I would have final totals up this morning, but of course we were told we have an "emergency meeting" for work this morning.
I'll still have to work more, but I will be able to get home one hour early, so the totals will have to come tonight. (my tonight)

Anyone else paying within the next 24 hours will have their package shipped tomorrow. (assuming I have your address;)) Others will have to wait until after the weekend.

akarik
bohyu
clonesniper
jatink
kronic
marjincharge
Nax
NoelV
pacino
paintballers

All of the above was shipped today. Awaiting payment on others and address on one. If you have already PM'd me telling me when you would pay, no worries. Just letting people know what was shipped!

[quote name='dv8mad']akarik
bohyu
clonesniper
jatink
kronic
marjincharge
Nax
NoelV
pacino
paintballers

All of the above was shipped today. Awaiting payment on others and address on one. If you have already PM'd me telling me when you would pay, no worries. Just letting people know what was shipped![/QUOTE]

I paid via PP and I don't see my name on this list. :cry:

[quote name='JBallerX']I paid via PP and I don't see my name on this list. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Would you like to guess which person I don't have an address for? ;)

If you can PM it to me, I will get it out early in the week.

[quote name='dv8mad']Would you like to guess which person I don't have an address for? ;)

If you can PM it to me, I will get it out early in the week.[/QUOTE]

I'll send that now...just odd because the address I thought shows up on PP automatically...but I'll send it now.

[quote name='JBallerX']I'll send that now...just odd because the address I thought shows up on PP automatically...but I'll send it now.[/QUOTE]

There was no fee for me, so I am assuming you sent it as a gift. (Which I really appreciate by the way!) But, if you send as gift, it doesn't show an address.

[quote name='dv8mad']There was no fee for me, so I am assuming you sent it as a gift. (Which I really appreciate by the way!) But, if you send as gift, it doesn't show an address.[/QUOTE]

I indeed sent it as a gift. I tried to figure out if there was a way to avoid fees. I hate those stupid fees. Glad it worked...but didn't know there was no address because of it. :)

Sorry everyone. You have all been at the whim of my job this week and my job this week was pure hot garbage.

All of the final pieces will ship today aside from swatman who I have not received payment from. Everything else will be complete!

Sorry everyone. You have all been at the whim of my job this week and my job this week was pure hot garbage.

All of the final pieces will ship today aside from swatman who I have not received payment from. Everything else will be complete!
I will pay you today. Sorry for the wait.

Package received!

Thanks for an awesome lowball. 

You've got me addicted, and you'd better provide me with some more. ;)

Feedback left.

bread's done
Back