ALL TRADERS ANSWER ME THIS(got a shitty item in the mail)

MANIMAL

Banned
What should you do if you receive a game in the mail and it is not how the sender described? It was described to me as mint but is scratched and the spine of the case is split -

i do not want the game, but also do not feel it is my obligation to pay outta my pocket to ship back an item that is not as it should be. What to do here? I am a loyal and supreme trader on here -

I have always traded fairly and described my items to perfection and expected the same in return.....what to do?

he doesnt have my game yet - thankfully i waited to ship - what if they do not want to pay to have it shipped back? I hate when this shit happens, why cant people just be honest about disc condition?

[quote name='MANIMAL']he doesnt have my game yet - thankfully i waited to ship - what if they do not want to pay to have it shipped back? I hate when this shit happens, why cant people just be honest about disc condition?[/quote]

Ah, because then you wouldn't trade!

In this case I'd make him pay to get it back. He decieved you and should pay for it.

thats how i feel - wanted to get the boards opinion before I went ahead and did that.....didnt want to get flammed for it if everyone didnt agree first

The case might have, but thats why we all ship it packed well right? The disc inside has scratches when i was told that would not be the case.....

Ship it back in a cheap envelope via media mail. You'll only be out a buck or two. IMO, this shit is just a risk you've gotta take when buying / trading with people (here, eBay, etc) online.

What game is it?

Just tell him if he wants it back he is to send s/h to you, if not too bad for him....I dont think you should have to trade if the person falsely lists the item.Tell him either he drive to you and pick it up or send you the money to ship it...or he's not getting it back.

yeah i agree - there is no such thing as "thats the risk we run" asshat - its up to us to desribe the condition with honesty........geez - yer way more easy goin than I am.......thats the risk we run, what a moron

I don't think so, as I think I keep my games pretty mint, but you're not talking about our trade, are you? (Sims, Clockwork Knight, and Pac-Man World for your Einhander)? If for some reason it is me (you've got me worried now) I'd be happy to pay full cost for you to ship back here.

oooooooo llama got told! lol

Anyways,He may have took a risk, but its not like he got a game taken from him like the whole cloudspekk thing. That is hard to set right, this is easy to fix.

EDIT: shut up...so what if i can't spell and don't got proper grammer:p

[quote name='MANIMAL']its not you - u are a kick ass trader![/quote]

Yea the stuff I got from him was mint as well and he is a kick ass trader

I hope it's not me. I'm pretty sure that I told you that my copy of SoAL had some problems with the case (on the bottom and top edges), and I know the disk wasn't scratched when I sent. If it is me, I'll send you another copy (sealed this time) and money to ship back to me. Sorry if it is me. If it isn't, still feel bad if it is.

Well, if the seller wasn't honest about the condition of the item, then I think it should be their responsibility to ship it back. But only if they directly lied to you or something, for example if I had told you that my copy of Soviet Strike was in total mint condition even though it does have a few minor scuff marks on the one side. But make sure it wasn't just a misunderstanding or you didn't notice something they said before, we all make mistakes every once in a while (except me...I'm perfect :p )

problem is resolved to my satisfaction - (the sender is going to fix it) glad even thru some minor problems us CAG can work together to fix anything......I love this board!

bread's done
Back