All trees and hibiscus 50% off at Lowe's

JoshTX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
All trees fruit, oak, pine, ornamental, etc. are 50% off at Lowe's, as well as Hibiscus trees. Looks like they are liquidating the stock they have left for the end of Spring. I didn't see this in an ad so it could be YMMV but I'm assuming all Lowe's would be trying to get rid of them due to the season.

I went in my local store and grabbed the last two pecan trees for just 20 dollars each. They still had a decent assortment of fruit trees and a couple oak trees left. This is a really good deal.

The sale didn't include bush or shrub-type plants but I managed to talk the nursery manager into giving me 50% off some Oleandes as well because he wanted to move them off the sales floor.

Thanks OP. On the way to check it out. I bought 2 trees at the beginning of spring and 1 isn't going to make it. So I can dig it up, return it (thanks to 1yr guarantee) and buy a new one hopefully 1/2 off.

They are actually 75% off, the signs are wrong (I work at one for the moment). But hibiscus? We just throw them in the trash, why bother with a sale.

bread's done
Back