All You Need Online - Mass Effect 2 Giveaway

Limet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
THIS CONTEST IS OVER!
www.aunonline.com

Starting today, June 1st we will be giving away one (1) sealed copy of Mass Effect 2 for the xbox 360 (Ceberus Network key inside).

The rules are simple.

1. Register an account on our site. Make sure to use a valid email address (This is how we will contact you, when you win)
2. Comment on this post
3. “Like” our facebook page

To gain an entry into this giveaway you must complete the three steps above.

You have until June 8th to complete the steps. We will contact the winner via the registered email to confirm their Facebook name.
THIS CONTEST IS OVER!

The contest is over, and a winner has been selected. Using a Random Number Generator, we have determined "AlphaPanda" as the winner of the contest.

But make sure you don't forget about us, our next contest is just around the corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a few more entries, but it seems people aren't doing it correctly. make sure you create an account on our website and comment on the mass effect 2 giveaway post. and then like our facebook page.

Today is the last day to have a chance at winning your copy of mass effect 2!
get your entry in quick. its so easy!

[quote name='Five Seven Five']I'll check out the site, but the facebook requirement means no entry for me.[/QUOTE]

Do you just not have a facebook page ? or are you uncomfortable with people finding out who you are ?

Let me know how i can help, because we plan to do future giveaways.

Alright, the Contest is over. And a winner will be selected soon! Thank you All for your participation.
Check back for more giveaways.

[quote name='Limet']The contest is over, and a winner has been selected. Using a Random Number Generator, we have determined "AlphaPanda" as the winner of the contest.

But make sure you don't forget about us, our next contest is just around the corner.[/QUOTE]

Congrats to CAG AlphaPanda.

Thanks again for the giveaway, I really appreciate it.

Haven't played either Mass Effect's before, glad I can hop right in now.

bread's done
Back