AllForOne.YGF CONGA - $100 per ref PS3 = 6refs 360Elite = 5refs

Rfvgyhn

CAGiversary!
Allforone.ygf.com has ridiculously low referral requirements making this a perfect site for a conga. Not only do they have low refs, but once you go green once, you are green forever and can keep obtaining gifts after getting your initial gift. So say you cash out at 2 refs and receive $200. Keep advertising your link to get another 5 refs. Now you can get another $500 without having to do any extra offers.

*Note*: This is my first conga, if I made mistakes or I should make changes, let me know. I pretty much just copied the others. :D

Proof that YGF Pays:
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/2504/untitledjw0.png
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l79/Leonffs/ygf1.jpg
http://www.instantpaypalcash.com/images/all4one-6.jpg

Prizes Offered:
360 Elite (5 Referrals)
PS3 60 GB (6 Referrals)
Toshiba 42" LCD (17 Referrals)
$100 Paypal (1 Referrals)
$200 Paypal (2 Referrals)
$300 Paypal (3 Referrals)
$400 Paypal (4 Referrals)
$500 Paypal (5 Referrals)
$599 Paypal (6 Referrals)
$1000 Paypal (10 Referrals)
Custom Order (1 Referral)

How does this work?

1. To join in this conga, you must sign up under one of the conga leaders' referral links and complete 2 credits worth of offers until you receive credit for it (i.e. you're "green").

2. POST in THIS thread:

A. Name Of Person Signed Up Under
B. Your Email Used When Signing Up
C. Your referral link
D. Greened or Pending

3. The conga leaders will stay on top for one week or until they receive the set amount of referrals.

4. Each week, the conga will rotate.

To be FAIR and to keep this conga ALIVE, the conga is set at only 3 referrals.

Current Conga Leaders:
Rfvgyhn (0/3)

Next People In Line:

Pending:
gargamel198024 (0/3)
xbrooootalx (0/3)

Completed:

Here's a quote from the owner:
As most of you know, The YourGiftsFree Network has experienced some delays an setbacks in recent weeks concerning crediting, approvals, and payments. We want to persoanlly apologize to all of our users for these recent delays and announce that we are continually attempting to improve on all aspects of our sites. Yes, we haven't been following our own approval/shipment guidelines, and it is just as upsetting to us as it is to you all that this is the case. However, we would like to announce in light of these recent delays, we have learned how to combat some of the problems prevalent and overcome them. In short, approvals and instant shipments will soon return back to fully normal, as indicated on our sites.

The YourGiftsFree Network has hired a new support member who will now be found on AIM and the forums. So you may come to Bill, or him for your questions/concerns. This new team member will also help in our verifications process. Making the process much quicker.

As for offer updates, until the end of July, all offers sponsored by Vertue will be removed from our sites, so please bear with us as we try to obtain these offers with a different affiliate. However, there isn't just bad news, as we are in the process of adding a new FREE (that's right, $0.00) half-credit offer.

As said earlier, The YourGiftsFree Network does not want to be known for these recent developments in the past few weeks, and therefore we will do everything in our power to enhance all aspects of our network, which means noticeably quicker crediting and approvals, with instant payments.

Orders will be going out all this week, starting today.

So I guess the offers shall be crediting very soon. I'm not sure if you will need to put in a support ticket or not. Sorry for the confusion.

Another update:

We have no problem updating users. Right now all credits are back to instant (minus a select few NoCC offers and eClubUSA). We have 112 accounts to verify, with the oldest accounts (these are viewed first in our approval process) dating back to July 1st. All outstanding approved accounts (which was around 12) were shipped yesterday. As soon as accounts begin to get verified--most likely later today--payments will also be made.

Sonic, I'd say all the At Home Rewards, Passport to Fun, Shopping Essentials, etc are pretty easy.

Here's a list of offers if anyone is interested.
http://allforone.yourgiftsfree.com/offers.php

I am warning you guys, it might not happen to you, but it's a risk to even go to his site.

If you guys are willing to wait, then do this site.. He won't pay you at a normal pace, or more basely, he won't pay you at all. YGF has been banned from A4F, and has scammed hundreds of people.

This admin is a straight up bitch though, last year I did his site, he owed me over $3,000, and he called my phone number listed in the profile to confirm, and my mom answered and she told him I wasn't 18 :( So he just denied me right there instantly.

That's a bummer JustBlaze. A lot of people have been paid recently at FreeIpodGuide though and they just got a new person to help out.

[quote name='JustBlaze']I am warning you guys, it might not happen to you, but it's a risk to even go to his site.

If you guys are willing to wait, then do this site.. He won't pay you at a normal pace, or more basely, he won't pay you at all. YGF has been banned from A4F, and has scammed hundreds of people.

This admin is a straight up bitch though, last year I did his site, he owed me over $3,000, and he called my phone number listed in the profile to confirm, and my mom answered and she told him I wasn't 18 :( So he just denied me right there instantly.[/quote]

wow...what did you say to your mom?

Umm.. She thought freebies were illegal so I "retired" for like a year, and I just got back a month ago, made around 10,000 since, and I can give a flying f*ck what she thinks now, I've never made this much $$ before. Haha..

Want to know the secrets to getting crazy referrals daily? Simply complete a referral for me under my sig, I'll help you step by step. That's INCLUDING the $$ I pay a ref.

[quote name='JustBlaze']Umm.. She thought freebies were illegal so I "retired" for like a year, and I just got back a month ago, made around 10,000 since, and I can give a flying f*ck what she thinks now, I've never made this much $$ before. Haha..

Want to know the secrets to getting crazy referrals daily? Simply complete a referral for me under my sig, I'll help you step by step. That's INCLUDING the $$ I pay a ref.[/quote]

Damn...crazy referrals? Will you teach me if I give you 100 XBL points? lol I wish I could complete a referral under you but I don't use paypal (there goes the money) and I don't have a CC so it would be kinda hard..

I get multiple number of pm's EVERYDAY. Till' today, I have given everyone hand on hand tutorial for free, but now let's charge something, plus I learned a few new things.

BTW If you don't have a credit card, I have $20 prepaids available for sale.

[quote name='JustBlaze']I get multiple number of pm's EVERYDAY. Till' today, I have given everyone hand on hand tutorial for free, but now let's charge something, plus I learned a few new things.

BTW If you don't have a credit card, I have $20 prepaids available for sale.[/quote]

Wow you start charging on the day I found out you give tutorials lol. unlucky for me...

It seems the people I gave training have been alot more successful. I'll tell you what, AIM me, I'll see what I can do. PM me your AIM s/n.

[quote name='JustBlaze']It seems the people I gave training have been alot more successful. I'll tell you what, AIM me, I'll see what I can do. PM me your AIM s/n.[/quote]

PM'ed thanks

BUMP

Gargamel has been credited for two offers so far, so they are crediting. Perhaps Gargamel could post the offers he did.

Also, all MCRs are done on the 30th of each month.

Just so you know, they have started to add new offers. There are two new free ones. One being worth the normal half credit, but the other is worth one and a half credits. That would mean you would only have to do two offers to go green. Also, there have been a lot of posts with people showing their paypal statements from YGF. Some dude even got paid for the $1000 prize.

So should I sign up under u Rfvghn or should I wait for the next person to be the conga leader?

Sorry I'm kinda new to all this, i've only done the yourfree360games.com one.

You sign up under whoever is at the front of the conga. And if you go green first, you will be put at the front immediatly since a rotation needs to happen.

EDIT: Another new offer is up. All you have to do is register an account on eBay.

A ton of new offers have been added. They also payout instantly, meaning within hours - 1 day. If we can get this conga going, that's a quick $300 bucks for quite a few people.

They now have 6 no credit card offers (along with their CC offers). That's enough to get all of your credit on this site plus some leftovers.

bread's done
Back