Almost Famous Untitled Bootleg Cut DVD, DVDs, RARE Items & More!

Is Nocturne the in-print reprint or the out-of-print LE with soundtrack? Your auction states the game is out-of-print, so I'm leaning to the latter, but you may want to spell that out in the auction.

[quote name='thelonepig']Is Nocturne the in-print reprint or the out-of-print LE with soundtrack? Your auction states the game is out-of-print, so I'm leaning to the latter, but you may want to spell that out in the auction.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I updated the description to show it is not the one with the soundtrack.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']any discount to CAG's?[/QUOTE]

I can offer a discount on shipping for games to all CAGs who PM me or email me after auction ends. Please note that the discount is for Games only and does not include movies or other merchandise for sale.

[quote name='deathadder']I can offer a discount on shipping for games to all CAGs who PM me or email me after auction ends. [/quote]

I would hope so, because $15 shipping for RE4 SE & Soundtrack is a bit high. How much of a discount are you thinking?

[quote name='mlettich']I would hope so, because $15 shipping for RE4 SE & Soundtrack is a bit high. How much of a discount are you thinking?[/QUOTE]

For that auction, I can take off $3 shipping and include insurance for free for CAGs. You must PM me or email me after auction ends.

Please note that for this item, it weighs alot and it will be shipped via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. The shipping cost also includes handling / packaging materials. An example would be when Gamestop adds a $4.99 handling charge to their orders such as Metal Gear Solid 4 LE.

Click Here For More Auctions!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalways-4-less

[quote name='deathadder']For that auction, I can take off $3 shipping and include insurance for free for CAGs. You must PM me or email me after auction ends.

Please note that for this item, it weighs alot and it will be shipped via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. The shipping cost also includes handling / packaging materials. An example would be when Gamestop adds a $4.99 handling charge to their orders such as Metal Gear Solid 4 LE.[/QUOTE]

Wow.. only $12 shipped.. what a deal. Packing, etc.. is very little... $6-$7 would be more than enough to cover everything.

bread's done
Back