Alright, c'mon, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind price thread

P0ldy

CAGiversary!
This comes out Tuesday and just about everywhere I look it's $20. So, anyone got a better listing?

*Edit* For the inquisitive who were hoping to get something out of this thread, it seems the best price is a hefty $20 B&M. But, the film is worth it.

$19.99+:
Circuit City
Best Buy
Amazon (20.99)
Deepdiscountdvd ($21)*

There must be something better for this film!

*Graciously added by the pithily cerebral local smalien1.

[quote name='smalien1']It is the worst memory-related movie ever

Momento is ten times better, even the Butterfly Effect was better[/quote]
Oh, really? What exactly was so terrible? The cinematography? The inventive story where, OH WAIT, a movie isn't about amnesia but the indelible memories of relationships? Memento is completely dull and lacks a cohesive story with Jarmusch's annoying repetitive dialogue to the extreme.

Thanks for proving you know a LOT about films. Try Mulholland Drive if you want to dwarf a GREAT film like Eternal Sunshine. But you'd have to know what that film is...

[quote name='smalien1']I didn't actually check it I just assumed it would be cheapest jackass noob[/quote]

Ya know what happens when you've assumed...you make an ass out of u and med!

[quote name='smalien1']I didn't actually check it I just assumed it would be cheapest jackass noob[/quote]

He's been here 3 months longer than you you n00b. Post counts don't mean jack.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='smalien1']I didn't actually check it I just assumed it would be cheapest jackass noob[/quote]

Ya know what happens when you've assumed...you make an ass out of u and med![/quote]

Do you mean 12th century Islamic scholar Assoutof Umed?

The story was good but film-making wise it was bad, editing, cinematography and lighting etc.

Momento had these things down.

I'm sorry I said anything, my fault for stating an opinion in a deal thread

That sounds sarcastic but it's not

[quote name='smalien1']The story was good but film-making wise it was bad, editing, cinematography and lighting etc.

Momento had these things down.

I'm sorry I said anything, my fault for stating an opinion in a deal thread

That sounds sarcastic but it's not[/quote]

This almost sounds like a graphics vs. gameplay argument.

[quote name='smalien1']The story was good but film-making wise it was bad, editing, cinematography and lighting etc.

Momento had these things down[/quote]
The cinematography, editing, mise-en-scène, acting, composition were all perfectly in tune with the stream of melancholy consciousness script from Kaufmann who finally lived up to his hype.

Memento is a "it's cool to like this ooh-experimental-I'm unconventional!" film that makes it such a joke. Go take a film class and come back, jack.

If you're willing to buy it used and wait a few weeks, Blockbuster usually sells used DVDs two for $20. Come up with another movie you'd like and you're in business.

[quote name='P0ldy'][quote name='smalien1']The story was good but film-making wise it was bad, editing, cinematography and lighting etc.

Momento had these things down[/quote]
The cinematography, editing, mise-en-scène, acting, composition were all perfectly in tune with the stream of melancholy consciousness script from Kaufmann who finally lived up to his hype.

Memento is a "it's cool to like this ooh-experimental-I'm unconventional!" film that makes it such a joke. Go take a film class and come back, jack.[/quote]

for every word you just said
:applause:

bread's done
Back