Alright. Fess up. How many times have you "caught them all"? (Pokemon)

DrMunkee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm not just talking about finishing the game, I'm talking about full Pokedex completion bliss.

The only version I really completely was the original GB Red. I had to hook up with my friend who had a gameshark to get Mew. Aside from that, everything was legit.

I almost got them all in the original Silver version too, but never did.

I never played a Pokemon game until Diamond for the DS.

So of course I've never completed a national dex.

I'm gonna try with HG/SS though. My wife and I are playing through and she's all about completing the dex.

So we have 2 DSlites, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Diamond, Platinum, HG and SS. So maybe we can do it.

I'm playing through Emerald now just to get pokes to Pal Park into my DS games.

Have not caught them all yet but plan to have them all on my Platinum game soon enough. Playing through the old advance games and working on Heart Gold right now.

HG/SS has awakened the desire to catch 'em all. Even though I've played at least one game in every set since the beginning, I've never really been fussed about completing the Pokédex. It would be an enormous undertaking to actually achieve, and likely, I'll grow bored with the game before I finish.

Never caught them all in any game. Took too long. Not to mention that some Pokemon don't show up in some games. (Which I always thought was stupid.) Maybe one day I'll go back and try it. (Probably in Silver.)

I managed to catch all of them in Ruby (the Ruby Dex, not the 100% National Dex), but I did catch all 493 in Diamond. It's actually not to difficult if you have a good online community to trade with using Wifi, so it only took me about 3 months to do it.

Best of luck to you guys trying to do it!

Caught em all in Red, Yellow, and Gold. close in Silver...? That is if you don't count Mew or Celebi.

Kids and you're crazy Wifi.

I'm damn close to catching them all in Platinum. I just need to transfer my Emerald Pokemon over, and work on HeartGold (which is on it's way). If any kind soul out there wants to give me a Feebas, that would be a huge help -- that's one son of a bitch I haven't been able to find in all my hours on the DS games.

Definitely red/blue, and possibly gold/silver. I didn't play much of the 3rd gen until emerald came out. I'm at 200 pokemon in Pearl, but I have a number of pokemon in emerald, leaf green, diamond, heart gold, and soul silver that I could trade over. In total I'm proobably closer to 300 than 200.

I have recently made it my goal to catch'em all, so I will start transferring these pokemon over. I'll actually probably do it on my heart gold instead of pearl.

bread's done
Back