Alright, I am throwing this out there...Phoenix Wright: AA is OVERRATED!

I also agree that the music in the game is pretty awesome. I was pumped everytime I got that reversal music to kick in when presenting evidence or cross examining a witness.

To Rolling Skull and maigoyume - I didn't really think the localization could get any better than it is. In its current state it is top notch, but you guys say that some of the fan translations are even better?

[quote name='neschamp']I also agree that the music in the game is pretty awesome. I was pumped everytime I got that reversal music to kick in when presenting evidence or cross examining a witness.

To Rolling Skull and maigoyume - I didn't really think the localization could get any better than it is. In its current state it is top notch, but you guys say that some of the fan translations are even better?[/quote]for TAT the first case was translated by someone whos name escapes me, however i still have the *cough* translated gba rom *cough* so if you'd like to see it pm me about it

Edit: however i haven't seen the court-records version of JFA that rolling skull mentions

I really don't get what the hype is all about either, you just try every option until you advance to the next part. You can't lose.

Speaking of how awesome the music is: shortly after I beat the first game, I downloaded some super sweet, fully orchestrated tracks from it. I'll be damned if I know what happened to them, but I want to download them again. Anyone know where I can grab them?

[quote name='tekkenlaw']I really don't get what the hype is all about either, you just try every option until you advance to the next part. You can't lose.[/quote]It's called an 'engaging storyline'. It's like reading a good book, only not quite as intellectual.

I never lose at books.
i lie

PRMega, if Court Records doesn't have them, Galbadia Hotel will.

NESChamp, the JFA Case 1 CR fan translation did more or less whiff what Wellington's big secret was, but they nailed one joke that didn't make the translation where Wellington would imply that Gumshoe was a third-rate individual and Gumshoe would snap back, "Hey, I'm at LEAST second-rate!" or something of the sort. It has been a while.

bread's done
Back