Alter Code F, LoZ Classic NES, Tomba 2, Vanguard Bandits, Lunar, FF III, $ much more

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump

interested in Drill Dozer, Tales of Phantasia, Trace Memory, Kirby for GBA, DS, and whichever one is the really really awesome one on SNES, much much more, just make offers people.

I have the manual and map for Final Fantasy III. I'm interested in DS games mostly...what kind of value does just the map and manual have to you?

hmm i'd say $10 OBO, assuming those are all the inserts. i'm not really sure, as i've never seen a complete complete copy. it just has like the manual and the map (or is it two maps?) right? good condition?

Interested in Lunar SSSC (mainly interested in everything outside of the game discs) and King of Fighters MI.

CML ("Game Collection" in sig) for each.

you want me to pick from your collection? if that's the case, Breath of Fire and Kingdom Hearts 2 both jumped out. are your cartridge games complete?

[quote name='pimp tyranny']you want me to pick from your collection? if that's the case, Breath of Fire and Kingdom Hearts 2 both jumped out. are your cartridge games complete?[/quote]

For the most part, my catridge games are complete. Breath of Fire is complete!

come on peeps hook me up with an SP

i know you guys have a DS, so out with the old i say! plus, i'll trade my very elusive Phoenix Wright for your SP.

[quote name='ajh2298']What Timesplitters are you looking for part 2 or part 3?[/QUOTE]

where'd you see that i'm looking for Timesplitters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back