am I really a CAG?

shadd01

CAGiversary!
allright, i dont post a lot, but im always browsing the deals, and have used a few of them. My question is this because i was able to pick up Steel Batallion, and ST:LC am i still a CAG? this is in no way supposed to be boastful, but i had to have this game, thanx for your opinion
--Shadd

If you want to find out if your a Cheap Ass Gamer ask yourself these five questions .

1: Do you have more then 5 unopened games still in the shrink wrap ?

2: Do you spend more money on Video Games then you do food ?

3:When your not on CAG.com do you ever wonder what deals are going on right at that moment ?

4: Has your Wife/Girlfriend/ Family Members ever told you that you are Insane for spending X amount of dollars on a game or games ?

5: The first thing you do in the morning and the last thing you do before
you go to bed is check out CAG.com

If you have answered Yes to 1 or more of these questions then chances are your a CAG. Be proud very proud !

LOL! great post MorganWebbLover.

By the way, I love Morgan and her two friends as well, but I appreciate the smaller pic.

According to your CAG aptitude test, I have to give myself:

a five.................out of five.

I got no, no, yes, yes, yes. I buy cheap games to use them in a trade but I end up playing them, liking them, and keeping them.

no yes yes yes yes. i open every game i gt, even if i dont end up playing them for months. case in point: i got FF Anthology, Chronicles, 9, xenogears, shinobi, rygar, space channel 5 SE, f-Zero gx, and more, all opened, but all never played, or at least not much.

Your a CAGer when you get a game, open it, say yay and then go back and look for more deals instead of playing. :wink:

1. More than 25.
2. That must be a trick question. They won't let me use the GGC coupon for food.
3. Another trick question, I am never not on CAG.com.
4. I have no loved ones. Sometimes my Gamecube talks to me.
5. Duh.

I scored a 3 out of 5: no, no, yes, yes, yes. The first one was close; I currently have 4 games still in the shrink wrap.

I know I'm a Cheap Ass Gamer because I've heard my wife say "Are you on that site AGAIN?!" several times, and because when I excitedly told her about getting Mark of Kri for $10 from the CAG link, she closed her eyes and muttered "It's his only vice, it's his only vice..."

[quote name='Scrubking']Your a CAGer when you get a game, open it, say yay and then go back and look for more deals instead of playing. :wink:[/quote]

the story of my life

[quote name='Quackzilla']If you answer yes for number one you are NOT a cheapass.[/quote]

While I see where you are coming from, I disagree. A cheapass buys a game when the cost is lowest (or as low as it is expected to go). That does not always coincide with an opening in one's schedule large enough to play the game.

I have at least 10 unopened games in my collection.
First because I have way too many games to play as it is, and second of all because I find more deals than I have time to play all the games that I have.

[quote name='shadd01']My question is this because i was able to pick up Steel Batallion, and ST:LC am i still a CAG?[/quote]

Just curious, what does ST:LC stand for?

I got alll but the first one as yes, but I always open up the wrapping for a game and read the instructions, I don't know why. MWL, see I don't attack you every time you post.[/u]

I love unwrapping games. Most the time I'll buy new just to tear off the shrinkwrap and put the sticker on the back of the case. But 4 out of the 5 ain't bad. CAG 4 life. Werd.

[quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL'][quote name='shadd01']My question is this because i was able to pick up Steel Batallion, and ST:LC am i still a CAG?[/quote]

Just curious, what does ST:LC stand for?[/quote]

I meant to put SB:LoC or Steel Battalion: Line of Contact, my bad
--Shadd

i don't open games until i play them. instead, when i buy new games (or dvds) i tape the receipt to the back until i open it. that way, if i ever find it cheaper, i can return it.

CAG 4 Lyfe! I answered yes to most.. but not the first one. I always open games and if I find it cheaper I give it to my friends so they can appreciate good games too, and I tend to make a profit when I sell it to them :)!

bread's done
Back