Am I the only one disappointed with EB charging $80 for Guitar Hero?

Farny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I think it's terrible. Utterly terrible, that they'd charge $10 more than the MSRP on a new game. Shame on them.

EDIT: I've got a question, as well. If I were to purchase this game online @ BB and return it to a Best Buy store, would they allow me to re-purchase it and use a coupon? I'd love to get an extra $10 off on it, but my B&M BB doesn't have it.

[quote name='Farny']I think it's terrible. Utterly terrible, that they'd charge $10 more than the MSRP on a new game. Shame on them.

EDIT: I've got a question, as well. If I were to purchase this game online @ BB and return it to a Best Buy store, would they allow me to re-purchase it and use a coupon? I'd love to get an extra $10 off on it, but my B&M BB doesn't have it.[/QUOTE]

to answer the question, that is most likely a YMMV about returning and rebuying. I know i could not pull that off at any of my Best buy stores and i have got away with murder there for years(getting them to do a pricematch and combining with the GGC, getting the GGC to work on items UNDER $20, probably more if i thought about it)

Nah, they're a business just like everyone else. Anyways, knowing to not buy it from there is what CAG is for.

bread's done
Back