Am I the only one who likes the core system better

mcroa7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I like the fact that the core has an all white front i.e. drive tray and eject button. Maybe I am the only one but I do like the look better, anyone else with an opininon ?
Premium looks or core looks what say you all ?

I too am an all white fan. The chrome just makes the 360 look kinda cheap... to me atleast. Although, if one were to buy a face plate, the chrome would probubly look better than the white if the face plate itself was not white.

In all honesty, I would have really perferred the system to be all black.

You know I am seriously considering the core. I don't need another headset (I have two), I am going to buy one wired controller anyway (for PC use), I plan on upgrading the 20 GB hard drive to the 40 GB or larger for storing TV shows, I don't need an ethernet cable, I would probably rather have the larger remote or even the Logitech remote (rather than the mini Microsoft remote). The only thing I want to keep in the premium pack is the component video cable. I would probably rather have the silver disc drive tray cover though.

I might just buy a core too if thats all I can get. I'd rather have a wired controller anyway. I will have to buy the Hard drive and HD cables so itd run me another $40 though. I could care less about the ethernet cable, headset, or remote..

[quote name='Purkeynator']... I don't need another headset (I have two)....[/QUOTE]

Can you use the Xbox (original) headset with the 360?

[quote name='stag8603']Can you use the Xbox (original) headset with the 360?[/QUOTE]

I think you can, but you CAN NOT use the puck. The 360 headset has a differnt type of connection that the Xbox, and you wouldn't have the mute or volume control if you used the Xbox headset.

[quote name='CrackinBacks']I think you can, but you CAN NOT use the puck. The 360 headset has a differnt type of connection that the Xbox, and you wouldn't have the mute or volume control if you used the Xbox headset.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, the core is starting to look more and more promising by the moment....we'll see.....

I like the white. chrome on white is tacky in that "pimp my ride" way.

im not into the whole faceplate thingy, although i think the the E3 faceplate should have been the face of the 360. I kinda like the chrome

[quote name='stag8603']Can you use the Xbox (original) headset with the 360?[/QUOTE]

you can, but the controls are in 360 menu rather then a pyshical wheel or button for volume and mute.

Id rather have the core than no xbox at all. But i hate the fact that it was a wired controller i want all wireless and it doesnt come with a harddrive which i want. I plan on playing multiplyer a bunch.

bread's done
Back