Amazing Freakin' Clearance at KB $1, $5, & $10 games

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
All original credit goes to punkprincess for pointing out this sale. I just wanted to start a thread with more information that I was sure would be constantly updated.

This is an in-store sale and the games will most likely be marked at these prices and in a big bin. Some of them are good for the buy 1 get 1 half-off orange tag sale that is also going on at KB right now. There are many other games that are at these prices, but this is what your fellow CAGs have confirmed and remember seeing so far. Happy Hunting.

As we find more games that are on sale, please post them in this thread with the full name and the system it is for, so that everyone can be on the look out for it. Thanks. (List currently updated through post #234)

DC:

$1
Dynamite Cop
Omikron
Space Channel 5
Quake III

DC Rumble Packs 10 cents

DS:

$5
Retro Atari

$10
Madden
Pac-Pix
Polarium
Spider-Man 2
Tiger Woods
World Championship Poker

GBA:

$1
Advance Wars 2
Road Rash Jailbreak

$5
Altered Beast
Atari Anniversary Collection
Banjo Pilot
Battlebots
Breath Of Fire
Breath Of Fire II
Broken Sword
Castlevania: Circle Of The Moon
Crazy Chase
Dexter's Laboratory
Donkey Kong Country
Duke Nukem Advance
Dungeons & Dragons: Eye Of The Beholder
Excitebike
Frogger Adventures: Temple Of The Frog
Golden Sun: Lost Age
Harvest Moon: Friends Of Mineral Town
Harvest Moon: More Friends Of Mineral Town
Hugo & The Evil Mirror
Ice Climber
Iridion 3D
Kirby & The Magic Mirror
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong
Rampage Puzzle Attack
Rayman: Hoodlum's Revenge
R-Type 3
Sabrewulf
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Terminator 3: Redemption
Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines
Tony Hawk's Underground 2
Virtua Tennis
World Champioship Poker
Worms World Party
Yu Gi Oh: Destiny Board Traveler

$10
Boktai
Donkey Kong Country 2
Final Fantasy I&II Dawn Of Souls
Final Fantasy Tactics
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (Maybe just Fire Emblem)
F-Zero GP Legend
Grand Theft Auto
Madden 2005
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Mario Golf Advance Tour
Mario Pinball
MegaMan Network Transmission 4: Blue
MegaMan Network Transmission 4: Red
Metroid Fuzion
Metroid Zero Mission
Monster Rancher Advance
Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Leaf Green
Super Dodgeball
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Revival
Sword Of Mana
Tactics Ogre
Top Gear Rally
Wario Ware
Yu Gi Oh: Dungeon Dice Masters
Yu Gi Oh: Reshef Of Destruction
Zelda: Minish Cap

GBC

$5
Dragon Warrior Monsters 2
Harry Potter Chamber Of Secrets
Marble Madness
Zelda: Oracle Of Seasons

GCN:

$1
R: Racing Revolution

$5
4x4 EVO
Army Men Sarge's War
Black & Bruised
Bomberman Jetters
Burnout
Dead To Rights
Harry Potter Chamber Of Secrets
Looney Toons Back In Action
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes
Midway Arcade Treasures
NBA Courtside 2002
NBA Street Vol. 2
NFL Street
Pac-Man Fever
Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
Rayman Arena
Resident Evil 0
Ribbit King
Sphinx
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Summoner
Super Monkey Ball
Tak And The Power Of Juju
Terminator 3: Redemption
UFC/Future Tactics 2-pack
Whirl Tour
Winnie The Pooh

$10
Custom Robo
Disney Magical Mirror
Donkey Konga (No Bongos)
Donkey Konga (With Bongos)
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (No Bongos)
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (With Bongos)
Dragonball Z Sagas
Jimmy Neutron Jet Fusion
Mario Party 5
NASCAR 2005
NBA Street V3
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Star Fox: Assault
WarioWare Inc
Zelda: Four Swords

N64

$1
Pokemon Stadium
Resident Evil 2
Shadowman

PS1:
$1
Activison Classics
Bob The Builder
Grand Theft Auto 2
Namco Museum Vol. 3
Putter Golf
Roadrash Jailbreak
Spec Ops
Tall Infinity
Um Jammer Lammy

$5
Air Hockey
Bushido Blade 2
Capcom Vs. SNK Pro
Championship Pro Surfer
Disney 3-Pack
Dragontales
Family Feud
Rayman
Rayman Brain Games
Final Fantasy Tactics
Front Mission 3
Gran Turismo 2
Incredible Crisis
Rising Zan: Samurai Gunman
Spyro Year Of The Dragon
Swagman
Tarzan
Vagrant Story

PS2:

$1
Getaway: Black Monday
Midway Arcade Classics #2

$5
American Idol/Intellivision Lives/Metropolismania
Batman: Rise Of Sin Tzu Collector's Edition
Bouncer
Champions Of Norrath
College Hoops 2K5
Conflict Desert Storm/Top Gun 2-pack
Crazy Taxi
Defender
Devil May Cry 2
Driver 3
Evergrace (has also been reported as $10)
Final Fantasy X
Godzilla: Save The Earth
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Gran Turismo 3/Ford Racing 2-pack
Grandia II (has been reported as both $5 and $10)
Harry Potter & The Chamber Of Secrets
Harry Potter & The Prisoner Of Azkaban
Herdy Gerdy
Jak 2
Kinetica
Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship Of The Ring
Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King
Mafia
Mark Of Kri
MDK2
Medal Of Honor Frontline
Medal Of Honor Rising Sun
Metal Arms
Metal Gear 3
Midnight Club 2/Starsky & Hutch 2-pack
Namco Museum
NBA Ballers
NBA Street Vol. 2
NFL Street
Onimusha 2
Pac-Man World 2
Red Dead Revolver
Red Faction
Resident Evil Code Veronica
Rocky
Seek & Destroy
Shadow Hearts
Socom 2
Spider-Man
Star Wars Starfighter/Seek & Destroy 2-pack
Strike Force Bowling/Mark Davis Pro Bass Challenge/High Heat Baseball 2004 3-pack
Suffering
Supercar Racing/IHRA Drag Racing 2-pack
Swing Away Golf
Tekken 4
Wallace & Gromit in Project Zoo
World Championship Poker
World Series Baseball 2K3
Wreckless

$10
Bloody Roar 3
Chaos Legion
DDR Extreme
Dead Or Alive 2 Hardcore
Drakengard
Dynasty Tactics 2
Eyetoy Groove (no camera)
Gran Turismo 4
La Pucelle Tactics
Lego Star Wars
MegaMan X7
NBA Jam 2004
NBA Shootout 2002
NBA Street V3
Resident Evil Dead Aim
Resident Evil Outbreak
Rise Of The Kasai
Roadkill
Silent Hill 3
Tekken 5
Tenchu: Wrath Of Heaven
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone w/ Guncon 2
Transformers
Van Helsing
World Tour Soccer 2006

PSP:

$10
Dynasty Warriors
Gretzky Hockey
Spider-Man 2
Tony Hawk Underground Remix
World Tour Soccer

Xbox:

$1
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Voodoo Vince

$5
Brute Force
Chicago Enforcer
Corvette
Crash Bandicoot: Wrath Of Cortex
Dead To Rights
ESPN Major League Baseball 2K5
Genma Onimusha
Medal Of Honor Rising Sun
MX Motocross
NBA Street Vol. 2
New Legends
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Quantum Redshift
Soul Calibur 2
Star Wars Clone Wars
SWAT Global Strike
Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines
Toxic Grind
Trivial Pursuit Unhinged
Van Helsing
Whacked!
World Championship Poker
WWE RAW 2

$10
Arctic Thunder
Conflict Desert Storm II
Counter Strike
Gun Metal
Italian Job
Ninja Gaiden
Otogi
Rainbow Six 3
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']
Time Crisis : Project Titan w/ Guncon x 2
[/QUOTE]

Interested in one, but my PM's are acting funny again, PM me with some info about price and all that.

Everything at the two KB's I went to was picked over and left with crap except for one small thing....

The PS2 and XBox versions of Soul Calibur 2 for 5 bucks each, which enabled me to finally fulfill a dream of mine of owning all 3 versions of SC2.... just in time for them to become obsolete :p

MONTEBELLO, CA:

Everything pretty much picked out... bunch of PS2, XBOX, PSX, and DVDs at the front counter. However, I did manage to snag Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (Action Figure Commemorative Edition).

My box had the ROBIN figure packaged inside that rang up $5.00. There was one of BATGIRL packaged but that one rang up at $17.99. The two female clerks weren't about to let me get away with the $5.00 box but I told them that they had different UPC numbers (last 3 of Robin was 699 and last 3 of Batgirl was 682)

There was one more Robin left for any CAGs out there. I also saw a Polarium DS with the stack of junk.

[quote name='untoldsorrow']Oh man...I wish I could get a chance to go to one but I got work...

Would pay if someone can get me

- Fire Emblem Sarcred Stone
- Donkey Konga w/ Bongos
- Advance Wars 2
- Golden Sun 1 and 2
- Kirby and Amazing Mirror
- Zelda Minish Cap
- Mario Party 5
- Donkey Kong Jungle Beat w/ Bongos

Plus my KB is crap anyways...anyone can vouch for that...the KB in Manhattan MAll sucks right? LOL.[/QUOTE]

Did anyone even check the Manhattan Mall KB? I considered taking my lunch to walk there today, but I said to myself, "fuck that, I'm not walking 30 blocks for there not to be anything"

I know the Kb in the Christiana Mall in DE still has THUG 2 and Spiderman 2 for the PSP plus the other PSP games for $10. They also have a stack of GBA games.

If you're near there hit it this weekend.

Don't bothering going to kb in nyc.All 3 kb in 34th,bayridge and jackson heights have nothing,except for pac-pix and atari retro for ds in jackson heights

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I know the Kb in the Christiana Mall in DE still has THUG 2 and Spiderman 2 for the PSP plus the other PSP games for $10. They also have a stack of GBA games.

If you're near there hit it this weekend.[/QUOTE]

if someone could grab the other 3 PSP games PM Me i buy them off you

A bunch of crap at the KB Toys in Regency Mall in Jacksonville. I didn't check out the PS2 games (since I don't have on), but they didn't have any DS or PSP games. The Xbox and Gamecube games they did have sucked too. I saw one copy of Otogi (which I already have) and that was about it that was decent. The rest was old sports games and other related garbage that you can typically find for $5 used.

In case it hasnt been mentioned, im too f'n lazy to check all the replies, I-Ninja is for 5.00.
Snagged that from the KB at Willowbrook Mall in Houston.

[quote name='alongx']Did anyone even check the Manhattan Mall KB? I considered taking my lunch to walk there today, but I said to myself, "fuck that, I'm not walking 30 blocks for there not to be anything"[/QUOTE]

Yesterday, I went in on the way from work. Seemed like unlike the other stores I went to, this one had all the games behind glass. Nothing noteworthy, but its possible that I just couldn't find a separate bin.

[quote name='fatbeer']Don't bothering going to kb in nyc.All 3 kb in 34th,bayridge and jackson heights have nothing,except for pac-pix and atari retro for ds in jackson heights[/QUOTE]
:(

I hit up the KB at Baybrook Mall in Friendswood, TX...they still had a few $5.00 and $10.00 games behind the counter, but nothing worth mentioning. I had to atleast try!...oh well! Anybody that picked up an extra THUG Remix or Dynasty warriors for the PSP, I have a $21.64 EB GC with your name on it...PM me!!!!

picked up FF: Dawn of Souls (?) for the gba for 10.00. Not too shabby. Now, Im going to bed and am going to play it

I've got an extra GT4 sealed if anyone is interested. I had forgotten that I had traded in 3 games to EB to get a copy of GT4, so it's up for trade.

Has anyone tried to pricematch their KB receipts at Sears to double up? At the very least, it's a good way to get more games for trading purposes. I'm going to try it this morning since the Sears is right next to the KB Toys...

The South Shore Plaza in Braintree, MA doesn't have much except for:
Herdy Gerdy
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Burnout
Mark of Kri
Mafia

That's about all I can remember. Not much.

[quote name='fatbeer']Don't bothering going to kb in nyc.All 3 kb in 34th,bayridge and jackson heights have nothing,except for pac-pix and atari retro for ds in jackson heights[/QUOTE]

word

My copy of Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand, sealed for the GBA, is going to be returned if someone here dosen't want me to mail it to them for cost+shipping. If that's the case then post up or PM me. I just don't really want it and would rather get my money back. It cost $10+tax so if any of you are looking for it, heads up!

[quote name='Kuma']Best price in the whole sale[/QUOTE]

How about N64 Ogre Battle New for 1.00 , I found that along with a bunch of N64 titles this morning.

[quote name='jkam']Went to the Elmwood Park N.J. KB....grabbed Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64) for $1 and a sealed non-GH Vagrant Story (PS1) for $5.[/QUOTE]

jkam thanks for the info. I went to the Elmwood Park one today and picked up about 10 N64 games. All 1.00 each, Conkers, Ogre Battle, F Zero, Turok 3, Aiydn Chronicles..... You made my weekend!!

just want to let people know that i was able to pick up some very diserable games in 4 diff kbs in Jersey today....

Final Fantasy 1 + 2 - 2 copies sealed and one display
Pinball of the dead -display copy no box
Golden Sun- Display copy no box
Broken Sword- Display copy no box
Tactics Ogre -2 display copies no boxes
Sword of Mana -Display copy no box
Altered Beast- Sealed
Virtua Tennis- sealed
Breath of Fire 2 - one sealed the other Display copy
Wade Hixtons counter punch- sealed
Boktai -sealed
Sabre wulf -sealed

Tiger Woods ds
about 18 packs of animal crossing cards
Hey you pikachu n64

Both KB's in the mall by me had nothing on Friday. The $10 games were barely worth $5. The $5 games were barely worth $1 and the only $1 games I saw were a couple really crappy cart only GBA games.

Lots and lots of copies of Tiger Woods golf and Nascar Racing games. I might have bit for $5, but they were $10 each.

[quote name='dsullo']How about N64 Ogre Battle New for 1.00 , I found that along with a bunch of N64 titles this morning.[/QUOTE]

You my sir win many internets, you could win more if you would be intersted in picking me up a copy

[quote name='Kidtrunks1128']The South Shore Plaza in Braintree, MA doesn't have much except for:
Herdy Gerdy
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Burnout
Mark of Kri
Mafia

That's about all I can remember. Not much.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up

At the KB in Walpole, MA I was able to get:

Metal Gear Solid 3
Socom 2
Mark of Kri
Dead or Alive 3

All were orange tagged at $5 to all 4 games came to just over $15 with tax.

The two KBs I tried here in Tucson were both completely cleaned out. No luck at all, too bad, I would have killed to get some sets of bongos at those prices.

Ok, who's the jackass that completely cleaned out the KB in Willowbrook Mall, NJ? I was just there and the employee was telling me that some guy came in when the clearance started and spent over $3000 on clearance items and bought everything out. He said they had 4 Crsis Zone w/Guncons and the guy bought all those. Fess up - who are you? And can I get one of those Crisis Zone packs? :)

[quote name='rarebucky']Ok, who's the jackass that completely cleaned out the KB in Willowbrook Mall, NJ? I was just there and the employee was telling me that some guy came in when the clearance started and spent over $3000 on clearance items and bought everything out. He said they had 4 Crsis Zone w/Guncons and the guy bought all those. Fess up - who are you? And can I get one of those Crisis Zone packs? :)[/QUOTE]

damn, glad i decided against taking that drive today...

Yup, really not worth it. I did buy 4 games (3 copies of Harry Potter for PS2) and Metal Arms for PS2 and then traded 3 of them in to EB for GT4, so it wasn't a total lost cause. But I was really hoping to find much better there. What a bust! Too many people in the NY/NJ area...

[quote name='dsullo']jkam thanks for the info. I went to the Elmwood Park one today and picked up about 10 N64 games. All 1.00 each, Conkers, Ogre Battle, F Zero, Turok 3, Aiydn Chronicles..... You made my weekend!![/QUOTE]

Sure no problem. I'm glad a few of use were able to get some good deals in NJ after those 2 guys cleared out everything!

[quote name='jkam']Sure no problem. I'm glad a few of use were able to get some good deals in NJ after those 2 guys cleared out everything![/QUOTE]

werid they would clean out everything but leave orgebattle64 they must overlooked it :)

I just got back from the one in N Attleboro MA. I did score Spiderman for PSP but other than that it was a waste. Alot of the 2 packs left and i believe Resident Evil Outbreak

[quote name='slidecage']werid they would clean out everything but leave orgebattle64 they must overlooked it :)[/QUOTE]

Im still surprised those guys are notorious...i never heard of them until this thread. im still wondering where the bankroll came from to clean out most of the good stuff in about 5-6 different locations..

I came back from kb yesterday, i picked up zelda minish cap ($10) and spiderman 2 ds ($10).
They ahd a ton more of games like both metroids for gba but i need to save my money and i picked up spiderman 2 ds for my lil bro

[quote name='integralsmatic']Im still surprised those guys are notorious...i never heard of them until this thread. im still wondering where the bankroll came from to clean out most of the good stuff in about 5-6 different locations..[/QUOTE]

From what I understand, they weren't choosy. They grabbed everything. That means they spent $5.XX for games like Soul Calibur 2.

I think there is a NJ TRU manager here on the boards. I bet he/she can confirm or deny that "the guys" paid with credit cards. When you use credit cards, it isn't that hard to bankroll anything.

As far as "the guys", they are going to be hurting if they try to dump everything on eBay. As I've written earlier, most of the KB games were still overpriced when compared to eBay average selling prices on most of the items.

[quote name='integralsmatic']Im still surprised those guys are notorious...i never heard of them until this thread. im still wondering where the bankroll came from to clean out most of the good stuff in about 5-6 different locations..[/QUOTE]

What I'd like to know is how these guys find out about these sales and are able to move on them so fast.

Too bad KB closed their doors here a year ago otherwise I would of been all over that $10 copy of FF Advance Tatics for the GBA. Thanks OP for the info regardless. :cry:

I was able to buy some games!

I got smugglers run gba for 5$, mario golf gba for 10$, supercross 2000 for n64 for... .50 (yes, 50 cents) bought 2 of these, also some wrestling game for n64 for 1$. Boxed games for the n64 are hard to find.

I went to the amherst, ny kbtoys in the boulevard mall, i asked for the bongos and they didnt have any, they said they dont sell them.

There is still a whole bunch of clearance games left in that store, most of them are crappy games, but if you just want to buy some games for some kid's christmas present, it would be a good way for you to load up on some cheap games, so it looks like your giving a lot of stuff, hehe!

[quote name='cochesecochese']What I'd like to know is how these guys find out about these sales and are able to move on them so fast.[/QUOTE]

Probably have inside sources at some of these stores they pay off.

It sounds hilarious and stupid, but when I worked at TRU, some guy was actually willing to pay me cash if I found some of the rarer figures for him from one of the toy lines (think it was Marvel Legends), since he said that "he'll make that + more on Ebay anyways".

Got Mario Party-e for 4.99! Very surprised they still had it.

(also got a free Um Jammer Lammy case & instructions since they couldn't find the game disc.

bread's done
Back