Amazing PaidToClick site that HAS NEVER BEEN MENTIONED ON THIS SITE!!

jetlitheone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Take The Globe is a paid to click site. They give you half a penny to click a site and view it for 15 seconds... there are other PTC sites but this one is by far the best because there are over 80 ads to click right when u join. Which is 4 $ if i did my math right. And with that 4$ you can purchase referrals and with the money they make u can purchase more and so on and so forth. The payout is 10$ and the pay by alertpay. This is an ingenious site and i invite everyone to join. So please join up and i will be here to provide answers to all your questions.

Note it is a certified paying site. And they have an amazing forum with contests for big bucks !

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jetlitheone']Take The Globe is a paid to click site. They give you half a penny to click a site and view it for 15 seconds... there are other PTC sites but this one is by far the best because there are over 80 ads to click right when u join. Which is 4 $ if i did my math right.
[/QUOTE]

Half a cent x 80 ads is only 40 cents so yeah...

[quote name='HighlightShow']Half a cent x 80 ads is only 40 cents so yeah...[/quote]

Sorry for my horrible math ^_^ and you are so right.. but new adds everyday so..

bread's done
Back