Amazing Spider-man 2 Blu-ray Pre-order- Electro head - $99.99 Amazon

I don't see why anybody would want this! That thing is just creepy and $100 for the head of Jamie Fox is just ridiculous!

The Zombie Head for The Walking Dead collectors edition a few years back was a lot better looking than this creepy thing!

tumblr_mltm2fN8DO1qaw9gto4_250.gif

Seriously, who is going to pay $80 for a cheap plastic head just so it can sit around and collect dust?

I liked the movie just fine but Electro was a pretty terrible villain.

Maybe someone will find a way to call the statue "racist" the same way they did with the Django toys and they'll cease production after the initial inventory ships and they'll become valuable....

...now that I think about it the nose does look a little big...

But seriously you'd have to be someone that collects shit for the sake of collecting to want that. They should have just done a high quality  bust sans movies. These thing sits in between being too much for the casual blu-ray collector and not quality enough for a statue collector

That's really cool looking but 100 bucks for a cheap plastic head is insane. For starters I have nowhere I could put that where it would look good and two again it's just cheap plastic that admittedly looks cool not worth paying all that for a 20 dollar film.

bread's done
Back