Amazon $10 Blu Ray Sale

Picked up Mongol on Blu-Ray. Saw this film originally on DVD and was stunned on the picture quality. Definitely glad I waited for the BD version, especially for $10. I highly recommend this movie to anyone remotely interested in epic war films.

Also picked up Young Frankenstein on BD for $18.xx. I watch this movie at this time every year and wanted to finally own it!

[quote name='VipFREAK']10. 5 Apocalypse AND Category 7: The End of the World on Blu Ray...? Undersiege 2? Yay!

no yeah... Amazon FAILS again.[/QUOTE]

Whoa Whoa! Any list with a Bam Magera must be a great. But jokes aside, Every which way but loose is a great movie. Any movie with Clint Eastwood and an ape should be nominated for greatest movie ever. Especially when he tries to break into a zoo to get said ape laid.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Rescue Dawn is a good Vietnam prison/escape flick. A Werner Herzog.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I did actually liked this movie quite a bit. Very solid performances even from Steve Zahn.

[quote name='nflsonic']Picked up Mongol on Blu-Ray. Saw this film originally on DVD and was stunned on the picture quality. Definitely glad I waited for the BD version, especially for $10. I highly recommend this movie to anyone remotely interested in epic war films.

Also picked up Young Frankenstein on BD for $18.xx. I watch this movie at this time every year and wanted to finally own it![/QUOTE]

Agreed. Mongol was great, and on BR it should look amazing.

[quote name='VipFREAK']no yeah... Amazon FAILS again.[/QUOTE]

This is like getting mad at A-Rod, because he hasn't hit a homerun every at-bat this postseason.

bread's done
Back