Amazon $10 credit deal

A Yellow Fellow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I am going to preorder Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and I have a couple questions.
1. I want to use the $10 credit towards fable 2. Can I use it now or do I only get the credit once the game is released.
2. I want to get the game the day it comes out. How much will it cost for shipping?

[quote name='A Yellow Fellow']I am going to preorder Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and I have a couple questions.
1. I want to use the $10 credit towards fable 2. Can I use it now or do I only get the credit once the game is released.
2. I want to get the game the day it comes out. How much will it cost for shipping?[/QUOTE]

You call yourself a CAG veteran, j/k. :lol:

1) You'll get the $10 credit from Amazon several days after the game is released. If it were the other way you can imagine all the preorders being cancelled after everyone got the free $10 coupon.

2) Shipping is free over $25.

[quote name='A Yellow Fellow']I am going to preorder Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and I have a couple questions.
2. I want to get the game the day it comes out. How much will it cost for shipping?[/QUOTE]

You get the credit a few days after the game is shipped.

Release day shipping costs around $6; I'm not sure of the exact amount.

1. You only get the credit a few days after the game is shipped.

2. If you haven't tried Amazon Prime yet, you can have a free trial of that and get free Release Day shipping. If you get the trial, it should be at your house on November 10.
If you plan on getting a lot of new releases on Amazon and will want them on release day, you should look into buying a year's membership of Amazon Prime. It does cost about $80 a year, but if you ship a lot of goods with 2 day shipping or over night, it could eventually pay for itself.

bread's done
Back