Amazon: 10$ Gift Card with Midnight Club LA (PS3, PSP Xbox 360) preorder

gravyleaves

CAG Veteran
Pre-order either Midnight Club: Los Angeles or Midnight Club: LA Remix by October 6, 2008 in our Video Games Store and get a $10.00 Amazon.com Gift Card*. An email will be sent out by October 20, 2008 and will include the Amazon.com Gift Card and redemption instructions. This offer applies only to the purchase of either Midnight Club: Los Angeles or Midnight Club: LA Remix offered by Amazon.com and does not apply to products sold on our site by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.com Marketplace or Auctions. Limit one per household.

:ps3:Midnight Club: Los Angeles
:360:Midnight Club: Los Angeles
:psp:Midnight Club: LA Remix

Last edited by a moderator:
:psp:Midnight Club: LA Remix

Preorder/Buy from Amazon $39.99 - $10.00 GC = $29.99

or

Preorder/Buy from Target for $29.99

And no more low price guarantee from Amazon so I am more likely inclined to go with Target. Although, maybe Target will offer a giift card in stores with purchase on release and that is why they have it at the $29.99 price.

[quote name='John*smom']:psp:Midnight Club: LA Remix
And no more low price guarantee from Amazon so I am more likely inclined to go with Target. Although, maybe Target will offer a giift card in stores with purchase on release and that is why they have it at the $29.99 price.[/quote]

Preorder price guarantee still shows up for me when I click those links.

bread's done
Back