Amazon - $10 off $100 order + get a $10 off $50 voucher (requires Mastercard)

Still waiting on the follow-up ($10 off $50) code from when they did this two weeks ago, but since it worked on pre-orders last time I might as well do it again on things I absolutely know I want to buy.

ok something wierd happen... I preordered Diabolo 3 collector edition with a filler, I applied the code but I forget to change payment from amazon credit to credit card but I still got 10 off promo + 25 that I already got so I am paying like $65.....

[quote name='dnajar']Yeah - I still haven't gotten the giftcard from the last round either.[/QUOTE]

It says within 30 days you will receive an email.
Still waiting on mine as well

[quote name='Coltin']I used this to preorder my Vita lol. That'll sort of help with the absurd memory card prices, I guess[/QUOTE]

Funny...I wanted to try and pre-order the Wii U but it's not available yet.

[quote name='Shadowiii']That's stupid considering the official Amazon card is a Visa card, and is also my only credit card. Great job, Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Good job on not even thinking just a little bit before posting.

Amazon doesn't care if it's Visa or Discover or Mastercard or Amex. Everyone pays them for the right to run the promotion. Chase co-brands their card, so what? It doesn't mean Amazon won't accept money from other credit card companies to run promos.

[quote name='Shadowiii']That's stupid considering the official Amazon card is a Visa card, and is also my only credit card. Great job, Amazon.[/QUOTE]

You can always apply for a mastercard :)

[quote name='confoosious']Good job on not even thinking just a little bit before posting.

Amazon doesn't care if it's Visa or Discover or Mastercard or Amex. Everyone pays them for the right to run the promotion. Chase co-brands their card, so what? It doesn't mean Amazon won't accept money from other credit card companies to run promos.[/QUOTE]

Of course this is the case, but it's alienating people who signed up for their specific card, especially since it doesn't apply AT ALL to their promotion.

Maybe you should think it through a little bit, as if you were someone who committed themselves to both amazon and their highly pushed CC card only to have a deal that's completely incompatible with it.

[quote name='Shadowiii']Of course this is the case, but it's alienating people who signed up for their specific card, especially since it doesn't apply AT ALL to their promotion.

Maybe you should think it through a little bit, as if you were someone who committed themselves to both amazon and their highly pushed CC card only to have a deal that's completely incompatible with it.[/QUOTE]

One thing you don't seem to get, this is a Mastercard offer, not an Amazon offer. If Visa wanted to create a similar offer with Amazon they could. In other words, you're directing the blame at the wrong company......

And just because Amazon has their card through Visa in no way means they should alienate other financial providers from promotional offers. They allow Discover card members to redeem their reward points instantly at checkout just like Amazon visa card members do for instance. You act like Amazon doesn't provide Visa cardholders with exclusive offers. I get emails quite often about exclusive promotions that are only valid with the Amazon visa card.

Maybe you should try and get a Mastercard instead of throwing a little hissy fit.

[quote name='4thHorseman']I hope this sticks around a few more weeks. Not ready for Christmas shopping just yet...[/QUOTE]

It's already dead. It was only a 24 hour promotion.

[quote name='Shadowiii']Of course this is the case, but it's alienating people who signed up for their specific card, especially since it doesn't apply AT ALL to their promotion.

Maybe you should think it through a little bit, as if you were someone who committed themselves to both amazon and their highly pushed CC card only to have a deal that's completely incompatible with it.[/QUOTE]

I do have an amazon visa. I also have a MasterCard. I don't have a citibank card though. I don't throw a hissyfit when amazon has a citibank promotion just because I don't have one.

You win some you lose some. Grow up.

[quote name='dino88']It's already dead. It was only a 24 hour promotion.[/QUOTE]

Aww, I was gonna wait for tonight to buy some lightning deal accessories. :(

bread's done
Back