Amazon $10 off $50 BluRay purchase (with Amazon.com store card)

DigitalFirefly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just got this email:

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

As a valued customer who has shopped for home entertainment products, you are eligible for an exclusive promotion available only to Amazon.com Store Card customers*.

Spend $50 on Blu-ray discs and get $10 off at checkout when you enter promotional code SCBLURAY and pay with your Amazon.com Store Card. Discount is automatically applied at checkout. Restrictions apply*.

Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this newsletter was sent; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon.com.

*Offer valid through August 7, 2010, while supplies last. One discount per customer. Offer must be redeemed through the Amazon.com shopping cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click where Amazon.com Store Card is not the payment method. Offer must be redeemed at the Amazon.com Web site, http://www.amazon.com, toward the purchase of products sold by Amazon.com and eligible for purchase with the Amazon.com Store Card. Offer may not be used in conjunction with the purchase of products sold by or under the brands of third parties or sold through third-party areas. If Amazon.com is not the seller, this will be noted on the product detail page. Offer cannot be redeemed at Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, or any other Web site operated by Amazon.com, its affiliates, or third-party merchants (including Web sites linked to from the Amazon.com site). Taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling not subject to discount. Offer may not be combined with other claim code-based offers. Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash. Offer cannot be applied to orders already placed with Amazon.com. If you return items purchased using the offer, you will not receive a refund for the amount of the offer. When you redeem an offer, Amazon.com can tell that you are part of a select group of customers who received and redeemed the offer. For more information about data that Amazon.com collects from its customers, read Amazon.coms privacy policy posted on the Amazon.com Web site. Void where prohibited. Thank you.​

I tried it and it did work, but only if you pay with your Amazon.com store card.

Thanks OP, just cancelled my ridiculous Disney order and re-ordered it with Moulin Rouge.

So,
Beauty and the Beast blu
A Christmas Carol blu
and
Moulin Rouge blu

for a total of 42.47 shipped.

around 14 shipped for each? I can handle that. Was looking for a cheap pre-order, but decided I'd just grab Moulin Rouge (even with no release date...) and see what happens. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i have some store credit, like 6x.xx

if i am using my card to pay for this order but only end up using store credit, will the code still work? or do i have to have paid it all off just by credit card? cause they won't let me pay using that until i use up all the credit

[quote name='exRounder']i have some store credit, like 6x.xx

if i am using my card to pay for this order but only end up using store credit, will the code still work? or do i have to have paid it all off just by credit card? cause they won't let me pay using that until i use up all the credit[/QUOTE]

Why not just go ahead and try? It will show you the discount before you confirm...

worked for me i got beauty & the beast, a christmas carol, tinkerbell (the newest one) and robo cop for 45 bucks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back