Amazon - $10 off $50 Discover Card

Zillions

CAG Veteran
http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=2233137011

Aparently not off everything but I accidently got the promo when I preordered a game
$10 Off Select Apparel, Electronics, Software, Video Games, and Computers Orders over $50 Courtesy of Discover For a limited time, when you spend $50 or more on select items sold by Amazon.com in Apparel, Electronics, Software, Video Games, and Computers you will get $10 off when you pay with your Discover Card.

Shoot sorry I didn't see the post yesterday thought I would be first

Mods Feel freed to delete or lock

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I know the last topic says this deal expired and got moved to the graveyard, but I just ordered Persona and Dissidia, used my Discover and it gave me the promotion.

Maybe not dead just yet?

[quote name='Liu Bei']Maybe not dead just yet?[/QUOTE]

Read this line first (don't ask) and it sounded like a tagline for a B-list zombie flick. In context it's not as fun :/

They must have added it back literally moments ago because I tried to see if this would work when ordering LBP earlier. It didn't so I just used my Amazon card. Now my order is preparing to ship and I can't change my payment to get an extra $10 off. Alas.

fuck... I just bought Infamous and Uncharted 2 and these asses locked it up in shipping process.

Edit: Amazon isn't treating me right as of late. I think I'm going to have to cancel Prime. Holding my money, telling me double orders and deny packages is the only way to fix issues. It's just shabby.

Metroid Prime Trilogy + GT Prologue + $20 PS credit = $39
Tekken 6 PS3 Bundle = $50
The OP make that Liu Bei straight up saved me $20 on stuff I already bought after changing payment methods.

It's back! Tested 4 times with different preorder items.

Update: LOL! My tekken 6 LE is now $9.98 by changing credit card + $40 promo.

Just made a bunch of pre-orders with this. Anyone know if pre-orders made during a Prime trial using the 2-day shipping will work if they ship after the trial is over? I.E. if my Prime trial runs out in December and the game ships in February, will it still go 2 day for free or will they downgrade shipping or charge me for the 2-day shipping?

[quote name='graf1k']Just made a bunch of pre-orders with this. Anyone know if pre-orders made during a Prime trial using the 2-day shipping will work if they ship after the trial is over? I.E. if my Prime trial runs out in December and the game ships in February, will it still go 2 day for free or will they downgrade shipping or charge me for the 2-day shipping?[/QUOTE]

I don't know myself but I hope that it's grandfathered in. I have FF13 set for release date and SSF4 for 2nd day.

[quote name='graf1k']Just made a bunch of pre-orders with this. Anyone know if pre-orders made during a Prime trial using the 2-day shipping will work if they ship after the trial is over? I.E. if my Prime trial runs out in December and the game ships in February, will it still go 2 day for free or will they downgrade shipping or charge me for the 2-day shipping?[/QUOTE]

It is grandfathered in. No worries.

worked for me too. I pre-ordered Super Street Fighter IV & got a Xbox 360 Black Play & Charge Kit for a total of $44.95

street fighter $39.99
Xbox charger $14.95

does anyone know if you use this on a preorder and then later some promotional credit is announced for the preorder, will the order still be valid for the promotion or even a price adjustment?

Thanks. I'm hoping BFBC 2 gets a gift card or something.

[quote name='jacknicklson']They all say that they apply to existing pre-orders, should be fine[/QUOTE]

how do i apply this discount on previously preordered item , i have some credit applied to my preorder so cant cancel any idea. thanks

dang i was in the middle of preordering a bunch of things

at least i got it to apply to the tekken 6 LE lightning deal

[quote name='Collectordragon']Do you think an Amazon csr would apply this discount to an order I was making when this deal was pulled?[/QUOTE]

You might, but you better act fast. I mean NOW

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']I can't decide if guitar hero 5 is worth $30...[/QUOTE]

I would say yes. If you like GH games it's the best GH yet.

[quote name='porieux']I would say yes. If you like GH games it's the best GH yet.[/QUOTE]
ah well missed out on the $10 off so i'll pass on it.

Hey folks, I just got one of my confirmations on an order I just made with the Discovery bonus applied, and it was missing! I'm 100% positive that the $10 off bonus was on the order when I clicked submit (since I had to toggle my payment type to get the bonus to trigger), but as soon as I got the confirmation email with the price missing the bonus, I got to the order status and cancelled the order (thankfully, everything was not in the shipping soon state yet, so I was able to). Just FYI if fellow CAGs run into this.

I'm sure I could argue w/ AMZN customer service over this, but didn't feel it was going to be worth the effort without any real proof--besides my recollection...

[quote name='jtdragon']Hey folks, I just got one of my confirmations on an order I just made with the Discovery bonus applied, and it was missing! I'm 100% positive that the $10 off bonus was on the order when I clicked submit (since I had to toggle my payment type to get the bonus to trigger), but as soon as I got the confirmation email with the price missing the bonus, I got to the order status and cancelled the order (thankfully, everything was not in the shipping soon state yet, so I was able to). Just FYI if fellow CAGs run into this.

I'm sure I could argue w/ AMZN customer service over this, but didn't feel it was going to be worth the effort without any real proof--besides my recollection...[/QUOTE]

I was able to get the discount applied to my order after I called.

Anyone know when this deal ends?
I actually have a discover card, but have not used it in like 4 years, so wanna know if I'll get a new card before this deal is over (if they haven't closed my account alltogether).

Been dead for days

Thank you for your interest in the Discover Holiday savings in Apparel, Electronics, Software, Video Games, and Computers courtesy of Discover. This offer has expired.

bread's done
Back