Amazon $10 off a game with Kindle Special Offers

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
If you have a Kindle with Special Offers or know someone that does the deal running until July 3rd is $10 off any physical game shipped and sold by amazon.

Edit: That is the physical copy of any game. That means one you can touch.

You need a Kindle with Special Offers. Once you have it look at the offers on the Kindle. Click email me this offer. Then pull it up in the email of whoever owns the Kindle.

You have to click "Email me this offer" on the kindle by July 3rd. Once you have the email you can claim the 10 dollars off by August 3rd.

Email:

Save $10 on video games
at Amazon.com
To claim this offer:

1. Browse Video Games and add any physical video game to your shopping cart.
2. At checkout, enter the following code in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box:
*my code*
Your $10 discount will be reflected in the "Order Summary" on the final order checkout page.
3. Complete your order before this promotion expires at 11:59 pm (PDT) Wednesday, August 3, 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
$10 off any game, no minimum (just used it, went through fine). The game apparently has to be sold by Amazon.com (not one of their marketplace sellers, such as HubbaGames, even if it's fulfilled by Amazon). I just got my wife a Kindle with Special Offers for her birthday last week, so it's already paying for itself. ;)

[quote name='onyzukae']So...what i have to buy kindle(amazon gift card) than enail them? right?[/QUOTE]

No you need to have a actual kindle

Term and Conditions:

• The promotion can only be applied to an account with a registered Kindle with Special Offers device.
  • Digital video game downloads and Amazon Appstore for Android purchases are not eligible for the promotion.
  • This offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PDT), August 3, 2011; Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
  • This offer only applies to physical video games sold by Amazon.com in new condition.
  • This offer only applies to items where Amazon is listed as the seller. Purchases from third party sellers are not eligible.
  • If the video game purchased with this promotional discount is returned, the value of the discount will be subtracted from your return credit.
  • Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
  • Offer good while supplies last.
  • Void where prohibited.
  • Shipping and handling charges may apply. Promotional discount does not apply to shipping and handling charges (if any).
  • Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
  • If any of the Terms and Conditions are violated, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will not apply.

Highlighted the important parts. I gave the code to my friend and he seems to be able to use it without a problem.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up OP. I tell you I think this Kindle with special offers I purchased has already paid for itself with all the offers I've redeemed in the past few months.

Seriously I was debating the Kindle with offers that I got my wife but so far I have already gotten 2 $20 GCs for $10 and now this. Hell yes.

[quote name='kouleefoh']its okay now. Wow first time I've seen Amazon's site down.[/QUOTE]

Me too, I actually reset my router because i assumed it was my internet...lol

bread's done
Back