Amazon $10 off Motorstorm Pacific Rift (PS3)

bart122580

CAGiversary!
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift

I'm not sure if this is linked to accounts or not. I ordered one and then tried to order another with the same code and it gave the discount. So should work for everyone.

MSTORM10

Offer expires 1/31/09

Edit: code works for everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the same e-mail with the same promo code so it should work for everyone.

Also if you order with Amazon they said they will also give you a Pacific Rift theme, not great but it something.

got the email as well but i'm not gonna get it so quickly. wasnt a big fan of the first game.

sweet. If I successfully get my $10 gift cards for Resistance 2 and LBP, and this game shows up in my quick picks, I'll order it with this promo as well (brings it down to $24.12). Glad the promo lasts until next year.

I have the first Motorstorm game. I bought it because I only had Resistance when it came out. I hardly played the game. I thought maybe I'd pick up the second one. I played the demo recently and it reminded me why I didn't play the first one much. Reason being that I crash every 20 seconds.
I got this email this morning and the CAG in me thought, "Oh boy a deal, I gotta buy now!!" Luckily I thought through it and deleted the email. :)

[quote name='Hoffer']I have the first Motorstorm game. I bought it because I only had Resistance when it came out. I hardly played the game. I thought maybe I'd pick up the second one. I played the demo recently and it reminded me why I didn't play the first one much. Reason being that I crash every 20 seconds.
I got this email this morning and the CAG in me thought, "Oh boy a deal, I gotta buy now!!" Luckily I thought through it and deleted the email. :)
[/QUOTE]

Hate to say it, but (minus the OCD) this.
:D

I'm going to wait and hopefully sometime before the expiration Amazon will have it on sale or price match an ad if a store has it lower and then use the coupon for even more savings! :)

Good deal! I don't remember the first game having any meaningful discounts so early around release.

On the other hand, it was a launch title among a relatively small selection of first party software...

bread's done
Back