Amazon 18 Deals / 18 Days (12/18) James Cameron's Avatar 360/PS3/Wii

With the exception of yesterday's DotD and the first few lightning deals during the PS3 Gold Box, I have to agree. I was really hoping they'd go out with a bang today.

pretty good price for a brand new game. i'll wait till it hits about 30-40$ modern warfare 2 has made my backlog grow even more.

This game will be in the clearance bins for $10 in 6 months. But if somebody really wanted the game now, tis is as good of a deal as it gets for now.

arggg this is a tough one. I happen to own the 3-D HDTV that Avatar's 3-D mode works with. $39.99 would have been a no-brainer... But that extra 4.99 is killing me! Especially as someone pointed out earlier its obvious this game will be $25 in 3mos. I think I'll pass.

[quote name='oscargrouch']Man these deals have been sub par for all 18 days.[/QUOTE]Yeah, that has been my feeling as well. I mean I would think that the majority of people who actually jump on these deals are a little more serious / stingy gamers. So yeah... $45 for a crummy licensed game is not improving any on their record...

Question, does anyone have a list of TV's that can utilize the 3d feature in this game. Specifically I am looking to find out of the Samsung LED Tv's support this.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Question, does anyone have a list of TV's that can utilize the 3d feature in this game. Specifically I am looking to find out of the Samsung LED Tv's support this.[/QUOTE]

Currently the 99% of the HDTVs that work with it are 3-D DLP HDTVs. If you have a Samsung LED DLP TV it will work. If you have a Samsung LED LCD flatpanel it will not work.

[quote name='Ruined']Currently the 99% of the HDTVs that work with it are 3-D DLP HDTVs. If you have a Samsung LED DLP TV it will work. If you have a Samsung LED LCD flatpanel it will not work.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

[quote name='oscargrouch']Man these deals have been sub par for all 18 days.[/QUOTE]

I beg to differ! Rabbids Go Home for $30 was the only deal I wanted to see for December, and I got my wish.

[quote name='Blackout']Is this the last day for their 18 deals?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I believe it is the last day.

They might have some new deals afterwards, you never know.

[quote name='no_exit']This game will be in the clearance bins for $10 in 6 months. But if somebody really wanted the game now, tis is as good of a deal as it gets for now.[/QUOTE]

i agree. Another one of those movie spinoff games in the deal bin!

GT review said it's either a generic shooter or generic hack-and-slash depending upon which path you take. It'll be dirt cheap soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the game as part of apackage deal with a plasma tv and an elite xbox. The game is garbage. It really is not worth the $10 bargain bin price. Just a heads up

bread's done
Back