Amazon 19 Days of Deals + Afternoon Lightning Deals - Today: The Finale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Don't forget to check back in the afternoon, as Lightning Deals are expected daily.
iconamazon.gif
Amazon 19 Days of Deals

:pc: Amazon Game Downloads offers $1.99 Puzzle Games, including:

Late Breaking Deals - Check this page for more downloadable deals *NOTE: These will change more frequently than other promotions during this time period.*:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chicagocubsfan']i'd lol if catherine is 52.99[/QUOTE]

The fact that Atlus said it was going to be super limited, and only pre-orders would get it make this CE a perpetual lol.

Bought Borderlands GOTY Like New a week ago -_-. Though it was only $22.50 so if it shows up in great shape with all dlc I won't complain. Dark Souls is down to $40 now.

Which system for Catherine is better? And does anyone know how big the box is? I'm running out of room in my house with all these special edition games

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HelloThere']Is borderlands goty for $20 a good deal? DO you see it going any lower?[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I would still pay $30-$35 for that game and all the DLc.

[quote name='utstick']Honestly, I would still pay $30-$35 for that game and all the DLc.[/QUOTE]
I paid full price for the game and all of the DLC and I'm glad I did. If the game clicks with you you could easily dump 150+ hours into it.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Was hoping for $20 for LOTR. $30 is only slightly better than the $35 deal that Amazon was offering for preordering it.[/QUOTE]

That deal was based on you buying something else since you adjusted for the accompanying credit, though. And $20 already? It's only been a month. Maybe it'll be there during Gamefly sales in February or so.

[quote name='utstick']Catherine at 52.99 is still tempting.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if this is a sarcastic comment or not. Catherine was this price before and it failed to sell out then. Now they sell it at the same price as a lightning deal. This is a niche item that takes up a lot of space, so it should be much cheaper sooner rather than later. Most people who were hyped about this game bought the package as a preorder or on day 1. The only people left who are considering this game are on the fence about this game package and may not buy it at all. This lightning deal was a chance to unload stock, and if Amazon fails to unload these by the holidays, they may be stuck with them sans a major clearance.

Does anyone else feel that these lightning deals are just a ploy to test demand for these items (or lack thereof) and that we will see a major clearance of these soon after Christmas? Did Amazon seriously expect these to sell out now?

[quote name='PublikDefender']no, plz be $20[/QUOTE]

The way things have been today, $29.99 is likely.

I'm hoping for a $9.99 Divinity II but it'll probably be $12.99 or $14.99. :cry:

[quote name='jetthead']The way things have been today, $29.99 is likely.

I'm hoping for a $9.99 Divinity II but it'll probably be $12.99 or $14.99. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yup, its $14.99. I was hoping for $9.99 as well..

[quote name='shurija']Yup, its $14.99. I was hoping for $9.99 as well..[/QUOTE]

I was completely ready to buy it at $10 or less, but a 25% discount doesn't really seem special for such an unknown title.

Not going to bite on Divinity for $14.99. Maybe BB will give it to us for $10 this week lol... they've trumped a lot of their other deals.

Here's hoping for Rage to be $20... and then being disappointed when its $30. Oh well...

[quote name='cman']I'm not sure if this is a sarcastic comment or not. Catherine was this price before and it failed to sell out then. Now they sell it at the same price as a lightning deal. This is a niche item that takes up a lot of space, so it should be much cheaper sooner rather than later. Most people who were hyped about this game bought the package as a preorder or on day 1. The only people left who are considering this game are on the fence about this game package and may not buy it at all. This lightning deal was a chance to unload stock, and if Amazon fails to unload these by the holidays, they may be stuck with them sans a major clearance.

Does anyone else feel that these lightning deals are just a ploy to test demand for these items (or lack thereof) and that we will see a major clearance of these soon after Christmas? Did Amazon seriously expect these to sell out now?[/QUOTE]
It was meant to be sarcastic considering it was at this price point on Amazon previously and it's only hit 25% sold. Extremely disappointed this wasn't $37.99.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']12.99 was my bite price. Decisions..[/QUOTE]

If you're going to play it now, $15 is a great price.

The game is still worth it at its $20, but like someone who posted earlier, my backlog put a $10 price point on it for me.

[quote name='TopsideKracker']If you're going to play it now, $15 is a great price.

The game is still worth it at its $20, but like someone who posted earlier, my backlog put a $10 price point on it for me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm in the same boat, but I set my price point to the next highest in hopes Amazon wouldn't dissapoint. Oh well, life goes on. :lol:

I also passed on it. With almost 20 games in my backlog that I really want to play, I can wait on Divinity II. Plus, The Old Republic hits next week so that will consume me for quite a while.

[quote name='mrwogs2']Gonna pull the trigger on Rage PS3 if it hits $19.99.[/QUOTE]

As am I. I feel like there is a chance because Resistance 3 went down to 19.99 during an earlier lightning deal. If that is even relevant at all...

Wow, Divinity II is waitlisted.

I wonder if there's a few folks in a conference room at Amazon entertaining themselves with these deals. "How 'bout we throw this out there at $15?" "I say 8% claimed." "Bet you $20 it's waitlisted." "You're on!" "Wow, look at those suckers buy!" "Pay up, LOL..."

bread's done
Back