Amazon 19 Days of Deals + Afternoon Lightning Deals - Today: The Finale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Don't forget to check back in the afternoon, as Lightning Deals are expected daily.
iconamazon.gif
Amazon 19 Days of Deals

:pc: Amazon Game Downloads offers $1.99 Puzzle Games, including:

Late Breaking Deals - Check this page for more downloadable deals *NOTE: These will change more frequently than other promotions during this time period.*:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TeamUnderdog']Well I feel dumb for buying it for $27.99 on Friday[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, this is the time of year we all feel dumb for making previous purchases.

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']I missed El Shaddai.:cry: When I checked earlier today no lightning deals, come home and check, lightning deals. Boo hiss.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I would've bought that too. Was there any notification for these deals or did they just go live all of a sudden.

[quote name='rey6eric']Amazon is trying to right its wrongs from lack of BF deals.[/QUOTE]

No, they fed the bad deals to the soccer moms on BF/CM, and now are giving us the real deals.

[quote name='gordo789']Yup. I would've bought that too. Was there any notification for these deals or did they just go live all of a sudden.[/QUOTE]

They showed up something like 30 minutes before the first ones went live.

[quote name='TeamUnderdog']Well I feel dumb for buying it for $27.99 on Friday[/QUOTE]

I was just about to write the same exact thing.

[quote name='BingoBrown']Don't worry, this is the time of year we all feel dumb for making previous purchases.[/QUOTE]
Or when we feel even dumber for waiting for a better deal when one never shows up, so we end up with nothing. (already happened twice to me this month)

[quote name='ROB64']Or when we feel even dumber for waiting for a better deal when one never shows up, so we end up with nothing. (already happened twice to me this month)[/QUOTE]

Year's not over yet! :bouncy:

Ugh, why did I even look at these deals? I just spent $35 I shouldn't have ... bad me! Bad me!

... I wonder how much the Deus Ex Augmented Edition will be ...

[quote name='jayntampa']Ugh, why did I even look at these deals? I just spent $35 I shouldn't have ... bad me! Bad me!

... I wonder how much the Deus Ex Augmented Edition will be ...[/QUOTE]
probably $40. tron collector's ed went for $40 and that one sucked. deus ex aug is listed as $69 so they'll probably try to hock it for $40 b/c it would still show a sizeable discount.

[quote name='jayntampa']Ugh, why did I even look at these deals? I just spent $35 I shouldn't have ... bad me! Bad me!

... I wonder how much the Deus Ex Augmented Edition will be ...[/QUOTE]

Wondering the same thing lol. I did purchase the standard edition. I'll keep that sealed & trade or sell it off later in the week. Sucks that Amazon put the deals up after I went to bed. Thought they were not putting any up today. Missed Alapa Protocol for $7.99!

-DarkLegacy

[quote name='PublikDefender']probably $40. tron collector's ed went for $40 and that one sucked. deus ex aug is listed as $69 so they'll probably try to hock it for $40 b/c it still shows a sizeable discount.[/QUOTE]

That's what I would think ... except, some of the deals tonight have been kind of special, sooo ...

[quote name='PublikDefender']who knew there was a duke nukem ds game? must be horrible lol[/QUOTE]

haha you got me curious. Looked it up it has a 29 on Metacritic.

[quote name='strikeratt']My guess is the 5$ credit deal doesn't stack does it[/QUOTE]

thats what I asked

but I dont think anyone knows

Thank you amazon for punishing me for having my first bit of sleep since your deals started last week. That is the worst sentence ever.

[quote name='lassiterb']Noooooo! Been waiting for a deal on El Shaddai. The one day I slack up on the lightning deals......
fuck![/QUOTE]

I feel your pain bud. Hopefully Deus ex will help heal the pain.

Edit: you fucking kidding me. Seriously less than 15 secs. for Deus ex

[quote name='Draknight']I feel your pain bud. Hopefully Deus ex will help heal the pain.[/QUOTE]

El Shaddai would have been nice. I thought long and hard about Deus Ex, but given my list of "to play" I'll wait.

Anyone think we'll get a deal on Saints Row the Third? Been snooping for a deal on that.

fking amazing.. $24.99 for augmented.. i bought it in a second, didn't even blink

Lots of people complained bout the black friday sale, I think they're listening!

[quote name='Rychy']What the heck didn't even get the chance to add Deus Ex to my cart!![/QUOTE]

Same here just kept clicking but it wouldn't add to cart, sorely disappointed...

Bought Deus Ex for $25 for 360 -- I heard a lot of good things about it, hopefully I won't be disappointed!

But as other people are saying, this is only day 2 of 19?! Frick.

bread's done
Back