Amazon 19 Days of Deals + Afternoon Lightning Deals - Today: The Finale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Don't forget to check back in the afternoon, as Lightning Deals are expected daily.
iconamazon.gif
Amazon 19 Days of Deals

:pc: Amazon Game Downloads offers $1.99 Puzzle Games, including:

Late Breaking Deals - Check this page for more downloadable deals *NOTE: These will change more frequently than other promotions during this time period.*:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lassiterb']Noooooo! Been waiting for a deal on El Shaddai. The one day I slack up on the lightning deals......
fuck![/QUOTE]

The problem is amazon doesn't list this crap at the beginning of the day. I log in at about 8AM EST and didn't see anything so I didn't bother checking again until I saw someone post about the $19.99 Resistance 3.

[quote name='ItsaMeMario']wtf I clicked the link for Dark Void literally maybe 5 seconds after the deal went live and i'm on the waitlist[/QUOTE]
I think they did u a favor :lol:

Holy crap $25 for Deus Ex AE? Nice just nabbed me one and used my game credit to bring the total to $0.00. I was hoping it would be under $40 but to be lower than the regular edition? Wow, Amazon does it again.

I tried to buy PS3 version of Deus Ex, didn't even see there was a 360 option.
I clicked add to cart immediately but it was already full. Luckily Amazon had more 360 copies or the 360 version was less popular -- whatever the reason I was able to still add the 360 version after failing to add the PS3 version.

I wanted DE for the PS3 but it just kept on spinning when I clicked it when it said add to cart. It went waitlist for 5 seconds then add to cart again and I clicked it but no luck. I did get the on the waitlist for the 360 version. I'm number 1. Haha. Which version is better?

[quote name='kouleefoh']I got it for PS3[/QUOTE]

i clicked on it right away and it was instantly waitlist full, then after that i was able to add it for 360 and its in my cart

[quote name='rpnguyen']I tried to buy PS3 version of Deus Ex, didn't even see there was a 360 option.
I clicked add to cart immediately but it was already full. Luckily Amazon had more 360 copies or the 360 version was less popular -- whatever the reason I was able to still add the 360 version after failing to add the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Seems like the PS3 version had much smaller quantities. Posted that I would trade the 360 for the PS3, but I doubt many even got the PS3 version.

Finally some real deals from Amazon, it's about time!

Finally got luck on a couple of the lighting deals - picked up Resistance 3 and Deus Ex Augmented to add to the pile of shame.

[quote name='3rdbass']I wanted DE for the PS3 but it just kept on spinning when I clicked it when it said add to cart. It went waitlist for 5 seconds then add to cart again and I clicked it but no luck. I did get the on the waitlist for the 360 version. I'm number 1. Haha. Which version is better?[/QUOTE]

The one you can get.

[quote name='kouleefoh']I think they did u a favor :lol:[/QUOTE]

jakes on Amazon, I used that 5 seconds to get a ps3 copy of Deus Ex

i still wanted to try Dark Void though

Does anyone know if there is any difference between the 360 and PS3 version? I'm #1 on the waitlist for the 360 version. I prefer to play on my PS3 as I just use my 360 for streaming ESPN 3. Haha. I probably sound the reverse of most people who only use there PS3's to watch Blurays. LOL.

Got deus ex 360 in my cart, but changed my mind. Will wait for standard edition to hit $10. Don't need any more CE's for series I don't even know about. Expires from cart in 4 minutes.

I probably won't pick up the 360 version. Just hope their is a CE sale later in the week. I'd pay $30 for the PS3 version, but do not need the 360 version for $25.

I claimed an Xbox version but as I was checking out decided that I bought too much over the weekend. I won't get to it anytime soon so out it goes, back into the water.

[quote name='Darkprime']Deus on PS3 had a full waitlist 8 seconds after the deal went live. :([/QUOTE]
more like less than 1 second. i was clicking like a madman and couldn't even get on the waitlist, let alone add it to cart

[quote name='PublikDefender']more like less than 1 second. i was clicking like a madman and couldn't even get on the waitlist, let alone add it to cart[/QUOTE]

If we had implants like Jensen, that deal would be as good as ours:applause:

[quote name='ItsaMeMario']jakes on Amazon, I used that 5 seconds to get a ps3 copy of Deus Ex

i still wanted to try Dark Void though[/QUOTE]
I'm sure u can get it for $5 or less in a lot of places

[quote name='CAGinitiate']If we had implants like Jensen, that deal would be as good as ours:applause:[/QUOTE]
ha, we'll be augmented for lightning deals in 50 years then. anyway, i'm off to sleep. good night, people.

I'll pass on the Deus Ex AE. I don't like Limited Editions simply because they don't fit in my DVD Tower with the rest of my games. Plus, I've been burnt int he past with "artbooks" and "making of dvd's".

Well I just decided to place my order for Deus Ex 360 version. How long do you have to buy it at the lighting price once you place it in your cart?

[quote name='PublikDefender']more like less than 1 second. i was clicking like a madman and couldn't even get on the waitlist, let alone add it to cart[/QUOTE]

I agree, when the counter hit zero mine immediately went to waitlist full.

i clicked on add to cart as soon as the ps3 version of deus x was available...supposedly said i was #1 on waitliat but i still havent had an option to add it. kinda sucks but oh well

Wanted El Shaddai, figures they offer it when I'm not paying attention. Hopefully the 360 version gets offered as a lightning deal too soon.

Wow the waitlist actually worked! It was 15 minutes on the dot and then I got the button to add it to my cart!

3rdbass - you have 15 minutes from the time you add it to your cart before you lose it.

[quote name='punkrok0007']Damn i couldn't get the ps3 version either. i was able to get an xbox 360 copy. oh deus ex[/QUOTE]

Funny now the 360 version says all claimed while PS3 version just says waitlist full. I might try to get a PS3 version if it goes again in 8 minutes to add cart. Otherwise I will keep my 360 version I guess.

Funny even Dark Void and Duke Nukem for the DS are selling out. I don't think either of those are great deals. DS should be $5 or less.

Man I love this cell phone. I haven't been waitlisted yet on this thing! Grabbed Deus Ex for the 360. Glad that I got it in time.

-DarkLegacy

bread's done
Back