Amazon 19 Days of Deals + Afternoon Lightning Deals - Today: The Finale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Don't forget to check back in the afternoon, as Lightning Deals are expected daily.
iconamazon.gif
Amazon 19 Days of Deals

:pc: Amazon Game Downloads offers $1.99 Puzzle Games, including:

Late Breaking Deals - Check this page for more downloadable deals *NOTE: These will change more frequently than other promotions during this time period.*:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dnajar']Insane deal. Worth the extra $50 that I had to spend after being locked out of x41 deal last week![/QUOTE]

I completely ignored all headset deals last week, what did the X41 go for? Not that it matters much since I just snatched the PX5, lol.

[quote name='MochaRaf']I completely ignored all headset deals last week, what did the X41 go for? Not that it matters much since I just snatched the PX5, lol.[/QUOTE]

X41 Lightning Deal was $99.99.

I got the X41 for $99 during that LD, now I got the PX5 for $150. I even made a 2nd account and bought another PX5 for $150. Will have to sell the X41 set now.

I know I'm crazy for hoping that the game-only edition of Resistance 3 will be part of the Day 6 Sony Move day sales, but that would be great. I've missed both recent lightning deals for it and, even though I got it for $30 on BF at Meijer, $20 is the right price for the fourth or fifth shooter I've bought this season.

[quote name='gantt']X41 Lightning Deal was $99.99.[/QUOTE]

I guess I would have been fine with the X41 at that price, but I chose to ignore those deals so I think I was meant to have the PX5, lol..

bought one, used my recently acquired 50 dollar gift card from target

now i just need to sell the ear force dss i just bought the other day

any takers?

[quote name='Wanderlai']good luck getting a claim using an iphone...I've had no luck when out with mine[/QUOTE]

Haha. Got it too. =)

With my $50 credit from the Xbox bundle last week and $30 in credit from other purchases, total came out to $69.99 shipped.

I'm one happy dude. Now I can go back to work.

[quote name='djblaze805']Haha. Got it too. =)

With my $50 credit from the Xbox bundle last week and $30 in credit from other purchases, total came out to $69.99 shipped.

I'm one happy dude. Now I can go back to work.[/QUOTE]

Congrats! I thought it would sell out faster than it has. $150 is a crazy good price.

I just heard about the PX5 deal and got one in my cart at 99% deals claimed.
I haven't purchased it yet. If you guys have any time:

Are Turtle Beach headsets worth it? I have no sound system, so I was thinking a virtual surround sound headset might be a decent idea. I don't really play online at all, hough. Also I've heard they break really easily. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Well that was too good of price to pass up. With the x12 and x41 deals earlier that is now two turtle beach lightening deals that I was more than happy to grab only to have a better deal to jump on. The x41s arent even here yet and I already have to flip them.. something is wrong with me

This is just dandy. Soon as the PX5s showed at 149.99 I added some rechargeable batteries and checked out within a minute. Funny how that I have two of these showing up but this one was put in "shipping soon" within 10 minutes even though I don't have prime. Now to figure what to do with the first set.

[quote name='SDC']I just heard about the PX5 deal and got one in my cart at 99% deals claimed.

Are Turtle Beach headsets worth it? I have no sound system, so I was thinking a virtual surround sound headset might be a decent idea. I don't really play online at all, hough. Also I've heard they break really easily. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]
It's worth every penny, foir $150 it is a steal. Go for it

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Probably one of the sloppiest ports I've seen in a long while. Have fun with the wonky camera.[/QUOTE]

Oh I already have 3 (2 sealed ) PS3 copies! (I think I sold 2 other ps3 copies and a 360 copy already) ;)

I just bought it since it has the trading card in it. I would be happy to dump the game itself for $5 and keep the card.

I ordered a pair of the px5 but now not sure if I really want them considering they run on 2.4ghz and my gaming is done wirelessly on 2.4 ghz as well. What should I do?lol

[quote name='209chromatic']I ordered a pair of the px5 but now not sure if I really want them considering they run on 2.4ghz and my gaming is done wirelessly on 2.4 ghz as well. What should I do?lol[/QUOTE]

same frequency != same channel. you'll be fine.

Well, i caved and ordered the PX5s.... I wasnt gng to do it since I had just decided to go with a wired option like the x12s and then order the Ear force dss processor. When i looked at the LD, it was already on the waitlist, so i clicked join waitlist just to see if they would become available.... Well, they did. Then i sat there for 14 mins and 30 seconds. Then said f it and ordered them. I hope I end up enjoying them..... I hate buyers remorse.

[quote name='Kerplunkuga']Well, i caved and ordered the PX5s.... I wasnt gng to do it since I had just decided to go with a wired option like the x12s and then order the Ear force dss processor. When i looked at the LD, it was already on the waitlist, so i clicked join waitlist just to see if they would become available.... Well, they did. Then i sat there for 14 mins and 30 seconds. Then said f it and ordered them. I hope I end up enjoying them..... I hate buyers remorse.[/QUOTE]

You did the right thing...

I have never understood how people will laugh at folks who buy a $100 Monster brand HDMI cable from Best Buy, yet sit here all day every day and pay $100+ for a headset. To each their own though.:razz:

[quote name='Lyricsborn']So why do you come in here and try to rain on the parade IATCG? No need to call anyone out?[/QUOTE]
Eh. I deleted my post. At least they're spending money in this economy unless some of us cheapasses(i.e. me).

[quote name='SDC']I just heard about the PX5 deal and got one in my cart at 99% deals claimed.

Are Turtle Beach headsets worth it? I have no sound system, so I was thinking a virtual surround sound headset might be a decent idea. I don't really play online at all, hough. Also I've heard they break really easily. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I tried out the xp500 (xbox version) no hiss which was awesome n the sound was good. Bluetooth support is interesting but they did pop a bit when i tested them playing cod (which made me send em back). Big jump up from the x41s (which has the low hiss) but if u have alot of 2.4 equipment or live in a city you might get the same results as i did.

150 is an amazing price

Just bought something on Amazon and had another 10 BF credit applied and a random 2.38 credit. Used one 10 BF credit Sunday night. When they sent me a email it was only for 10 so either it was suppose to be 20 or they screwed up. Don't know where the 2.38 came from, its not from a GC. Amazon is rocking.

One of you people that got multiple headsets - if you're interested in getting rid of the x41s for whatever it cost you (100 + tax + shipping + whatever it would cost to ship to me) PM me if interested.

[quote name='Wanderlai']Congrats! I thought it would sell out faster than it has. $150 is a crazy good price.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I was pretty stoked as these were the only ones I was considering.

Says "Shipping Soon"

Can't wait! :D

[quote name='djblaze805']Thanks! I was pretty stoked as these were the only ones I was considering.

Says "Shipping Soon"

Can't wait! :D[/QUOTE]

Haha, I toally feel you! This morning I got up thinking I was gonna spend 139.99 on the X41 unless Amazon had some great lightning deals for headsets today... I would have never in my wildest dreams imagined myself getting the PX5 for only 10 bucks more... Gotta love Amazon.

Im finding myself spending way too much time on Amazon and CAG lately. I had to fight myself not to get infamous 2 last night for 14.99 through the gamefly deal. Im doing the same now with portal 2 for 14.99. I have a huge backlog and spent way too much over black friday weekend. And to top it off, i got the px5s tonight. Must... Stay... Strong..... Dont hit order........ahhhhhhhhhhhh

[quote name='MochaRaf']Haha, I toally feel you! This morning I got up thinking I was gonna spend 139.99 on the X41 unless Amazon had some great lightning deals for headsets today... I would have never in my wildest dreams imagined myself getting the PX5 for only 10 bucks more... Gotta love Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I had no idea that they were still doing these other game-related deals after BF and CM. I've checked Amazon a couple of times of since Monday and didn't see anything I cared for. Checked here today and saw this Accessories deal and figured, what the hell.

When I saw this headset, i was like:shock:

I've spent WAAAYYYY too much this last week or so. But had I not get the deals that I did, I would have spent even more.

[quote name='djblaze805']I had no idea that they were still doing these other game-related deals after BF and CM. I've checked Amazon a couple of times of since Monday and didn't see anything I cared for. Checked here today and saw this Accessories deal and figured, what the hell.

When I saw this headset, i was like:shock:

I've spent WAAAYYYY too much this last week or so. But had I not get the deals that I did, I would have spent even more.[/QUOTE]

You and me both! I stopped counting the amount of games when I got 35+. I dont think ive ever bought as many games in such a short time span as I have since black friday. I try to justify my spending by telling myself a lot of the games were hit games that I got between 3-15 bucks. Had a few pricey once in there that were new releases or came with a gun, but they were at least half off. So I am certain I saved a bunch of $$$, I just have no idea how I will find the time to play them, lmao.

[quote name='bobright']So what's coming for tomorrow - will it be shown in a few minutes right now at 12:00am PST?[/QUOTE]

puzzle game saturday..

cant think of manny puzzly games on the ps3 wii and 360

[quote name='slidecage']puzzle game saturday..

cant think of manny puzzly games on the ps3 wii and 360[/QUOTE]

I see do you think they'll have a "sports game" day or whatever, so I can get Madden cheap? It only would make sense I think.

Yeah, that deal on Catherine would have been awesome. Oh well maybe as a Lightning Deal.
Still sore about missing out on that PX5. I gotta go back to stalking Amazon I guess.

[quote name='shuffleair']I was hoping they would have Catherine for puzzle day, but they don't. I am disappoint.[/QUOTE]

Funny, I thought the same thing.

Also, no Professor Layton. I'm a bit saddened by this turn of events.

These game choices make no sense. No Professor Layton, but Katamari, You Don't Know Jack, Scene It, and Pac-Man? Those aren't puzzle games.

[quote name='bobright']I see do you think they'll have a "sports game" day or whatever, so I can get Madden cheap? It only would make sense I think.[/QUOTE]

Today is day 5.
Amazon shows Day 6 is Move Day
Day 7 is Music and Dance day
Day 8 is EA Sports Day.

So I would say you have a chance on Tuesday, day 8

Civ V is $7.50 for the Mac Download in the late-breaking deals. That's the cheapest I've seen it, though evidently the PC version was $7.50 yesterday on D2D.

bread's done
Back