Amazon 19 Days of Deals + Afternoon Lightning Deals - Today: The Finale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Don't forget to check back in the afternoon, as Lightning Deals are expected daily.
iconamazon.gif
Amazon 19 Days of Deals

:pc: Amazon Game Downloads offers $1.99 Puzzle Games, including:

Late Breaking Deals - Check this page for more downloadable deals *NOTE: These will change more frequently than other promotions during this time period.*:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jimmienoman']I thought Catherine for $25 and R3 for $20 twice were good deals.[/QUOTE]

I got resistance for 20 but I missed Catherine for 25 ? Crap. Hope bestbuy has it for 40 soon so I could use the coupon

[quote name='Jimmienoman']I thought Catherine for $25 and R3 for $20 twice were good deals.[/QUOTE]
they were lightning deals not deals of the day....got 'r3 for 20 but this is the first i;m hearing of catherine for 25

[quote name='pedrobeara']they were lightning deals not deals of the day....got 'r3 for 20 but this is the first i;m hearing of catherine for 25[/QUOTE]

The Resistance 3 $20 Lightning Deal was offered twice, but Catherine for $25? I must have blinked.

I'm hoping for a Fighting game day. I'm dying to pick up King Of Fighters XIII + 4CD soundtrack. However considering my backlog of games, I can't justify spending $50 on it right now. Hell, I'd even grab Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 for $20 even though the original version was a big disappointment.

Milan

Tempted to pick up Tiger Woods 12 for Wii for $20 since 11 was so much fun, excellent use of Wii Motion Plus, too bad other companies didn't put it to better use.

[quote name='watcher0']Maybe he's dislexic, because I saw Catherine for $52.[/QUOTE]

The catherine limited edition that was (not) offered today was definitely in the $52 range.

1 Family Games
2 Lego Day
3 Wii Party Games
4 EA Sports
5 Accessories
6 Wii Fitness
7 PC simulation Day
8 Family Night Hasbro
9 Disney Titles
10 Barbie funhouse surprise
11 Fun for the Kids
12 Fun for the Kids part II
13 Fun for the Kids part III
14 Trivia Day
15 Move day (family edition)
16 Family Night part III
17 Puzzle Day
18 3DS for Kids
19 PSP fun time for Kids

[quote name='urallgyots']1 Family Games
2 Lego Day
3 Wii Party Games
4 EA Sports
5 Accessories
6 Wii Fitness
7 PC simulation Day
8 Family Night Hasbro
9 Disney Titles
11 Fun for the Kids
14 Trivia Day
16 Family Night part III
17 Puzzle Day
18 3DS for Kids
19 PSP fun time for Kids[/QUOTE]
In no particular order, I guess.

[quote name='urallgyots']1 Family Games
2 Lego Day
3 Wii Party Games
4 EA Sports
5 Accessories
6 Wii Fitness
7 PC simulation Day
8 Family Night Hasbro
9 Disney Titles
11 Fun for the Kids
14 Trivia Day
16 Family Night part III
17 Puzzle Day
18 3DS for Kids
19 PSP fun time for Kids[/QUOTE]

What's this list? A previous year? I don't see Action Games, and I'm pretty sure there was an Action Games day already this year.

This can't be right. Day 8 is today (EA Sports Day). 9's Lego Day, 10's Long Live Play Day and 11's Family Games Day.

[quote name='dm85']This can't be right. Day 8 is today (EA Sports Day). 9's Lego Day, 10's Long Live Play Day and 11's Family Games Day.[/QUOTE]

And 12 will be "4 star games under $20"

FWIW Long Live Play is sponsored by Uncharted 3.

[quote name='silkysmooth']There goes my hope of Niche RPG Day :([/QUOTE]
Nope, day 13.

Day 10: Long Live Play sponsored by Uncharted 3
Day 11: Family Games Day sponsored by Kinect Disneyland
Day 12: 4 Star Games under $20
Day 13: RPG & MMORPG day

Long Live Play tomorrow? Guess if there's any shot of Amazon running an inFamous 2 deal during these 19 days, it would be then.

[quote name='V878']Long Live Play tomorrow? Guess if there's any shot of Amazon running an inFamous 2 deal during these 19 days, it would be then.[/QUOTE]

Anyone know what long live play day means?

[quote name='Terran1212']Anyone know what long live play day means?[/QUOTE]

It is the slogan of Sony's new ad campaign, so expect first party Sony titles.

[quote name='ryogahibiki']The catherine limited edition that was (not) offered today was definitely in the $52 range.[/QUOTE]

They offered catherine last Wednesday for $25. They offered (and then promptly pulled) love is over yesterday for $52

[quote name='Camre']Lego Pirates just not wanting to drop..[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Wish it was less than $30. My son played the demo and loved it.

Might pick up Star Wars III for $16, tho...

[quote name='KrzyHpnKricket']It is the slogan of Sony's new ad campaign, so expect first party Sony titles.[/QUOTE]

Getting rather sick of seeing those top PS3 Sony owned games so much.. How about a Pokemon day!!! Give me a reason to finally buy Pokemon Black or White!

[quote name='TheLongshot']Agreed. Wish it was less than $30. My son played the demo and loved it.

Might pick up Star Wars III for $16, tho...[/QUOTE]Same here. I'd like to keep my long string of picking up all of the Lego games for $20 or less intact.

Only ones I need are Pirates and HP Years 5-7, both of which are >$20.

[quote name='shrike4242']Same here. I'd like to keep my long string of picking up all of the Lego games for $20 or less intact.

Only ones I need are Pirates and HP Years 5-7, both of which are >$20.[/QUOTE]

I have yet to play a lego game sadly :(

[quote name='strait edge follower']I have yet to play a lego game sadly :([/QUOTE]I think they're pretty good games and they have some decent replay value. They're also good for kids and "non-gamer" adults.

Some are better than others, and I'd rank them in this order, IMO:
Lego SW Complete Saga
Lego Indiana Jones
Lego Pirates
Lego Clone Wars
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones 2

Lego Batman is that bad? But then, I'm not that familiar with the Batman franchise, outside of the movies.

I'm dying for Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7, personally.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Lego Batman is that bad? But then, I'm not that familiar with the Batman franchise, outside of the movies. [/QUOTE]

It isn't really. I thought it was a good game. The only one that is supposed to be kinda crap is Indiana Jones 2.

Really thinking about picking up the Complete Saga but for which system? I played it briefly on Wii and is was ok. All three systems are in play as far as I'm concerned. Any thoughts?

a few of the lego games are also buy 2 get 1 50% off, so you can stack that with the 33% off sale. I'm not sure how to figure out all of them other than clicking through, but I just got LSW III and Pirates both for DS at the sale price plus an additional $8.50 off. Looks like the Wii versions of those also qualify. If you guys come across any others please post them.:D

[quote name='strait edge follower']A lego final fantasy 7 would be epic[/QUOTE]

Lego is designed to pair popular movies with kids game that adults will enjoy as well.

You're not gonna see a lego final fantasy.

Lego Lord of the Rings might work.

[quote name='chuckmorris']a few of the lego games are also buy 2 get 1 50% off, so you can stack that with the 33% off sale. I'm not sure how to figure out all of them other than clicking through, but I just got LSW III and Pirates both for DS at the sale price plus an additional $8.50 off. Looks like the Wii versions of those also qualify. If you guys come across any others please post them.:D[/QUOTE]

PS3
Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean
Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

XBox 360
Lego Stars Wars III: The Clone Wars
Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

Wii
Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

PSP

DS/3DS

Lego Harry Potter for the PS3 and 360 was $34.99 for awhile before this sale. Glad i picked it up then. My nephew loves these games. He is starting to play other games but for the longest time it was the only thing he played.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but does anyone else think it's crazy that some of these Lego games aren't retailing for $10 yet? I.E. Original Indiana, Batman,

[quote name='confoosious']Lego is designed to pair popular movies with kids game that adults will enjoy as well.

You're not gonna see a lego final fantasy.

Lego Lord of the Rings might work.[/QUOTE]

True but the fact that ff is by far the most mainstream rpg out there and the fact that the ff7 universe is so popular I think it would be a massive hit ! I would pay to see lego cloud fight lego sepheroth lol

[quote name='strait edge follower']True but the fact that ff is by far the most mainstream rpg out there and the fact that the ff7 universe is so popular I think it would be a massive hit ! I would pay to see lego cloud fight lego sepheroth lol[/QUOTE]

I always thought FF7 looked legoish as is. They could just tweak a couple things and remaster it.

The average american has no fucking clue who sephiroth is. Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Pirates of the Carribean, Batman - these are all properties with very high name recognition.

You're about as likely to see Lego Gears of War as you'd see Lego FF.

Marcus Fenix as a lego would be hilarious. Cursing up a storm.

[quote name='strait edge follower']True but the fact that ff is by far the most mainstream rpg out there and the fact that the ff7 universe is so popular I think it would be a massive hit ! I would pay to see lego cloud fight lego sepheroth lol[/QUOTE]

While it might be a MMO...World of Warcraft is without a doubt the most mainstream RPG out there. And while some hardcore RPG peeps might not consider WoW a true RPG, it is still classified as one.

As was said earlier...the average person has no clue who Sephiroth. He is far from a staple of pop culture. Harry Potter? Batman? Star Wars? Completely different story.

Man I already have all the Lego games. Guess I'll wait for Lego Batman 2 and keeping my fingers crossed for a complete collection of Harry Potter.

bread's done
Back