Amazon 19 Days of Deals + Afternoon Lightning Deals - Today: The Finale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Don't forget to check back in the afternoon, as Lightning Deals are expected daily.
iconamazon.gif
Amazon 19 Days of Deals

:pc: Amazon Game Downloads offers $1.99 Puzzle Games, including:

Late Breaking Deals - Check this page for more downloadable deals *NOTE: These will change more frequently than other promotions during this time period.*:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MeteoSparkZero']If I apply for that Amazon rewards credit card, I can get $30 off a purchase and can buy Uncharted 3 for $10.

Is it worth the hassle, since I obviously won't use the credit card?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lwhitit']If u buy alot on Amazon it will help. You get 3x points (3% off amazon) I used my points for 15 bucks off my bf ps3 and got another 5 bucks off next month.[/QUOTE]

There are probably better threads to discuss this, but the Chase Freedom card has a much better promo deal compared to the Amazon Rewards card for new members: $100 back after spending at least $500 within the first 3 months. It used to be a larger amount as well but it still beats $30. It also offers 5% back on things that rotate once every fiscal quarter.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Hey guys, 7 lightning deals have been added ![/QUOTE]

Under videos games? I don't see them, just the same ones that have been up there all day.

[quote name='Lucky13']Under videos games? I don't see them, just the same ones that have been up there all day.[/QUOTE]

I didn't check it this morning so those 7 are probibly the same ones like you said then.

Still debating if I should get FFIV. I have a moderate backlog saved up for a rainy day but not sure if there'll be enough rainy days for me to get around to it.

[quote name='misterpiggybank']Still debating if I should get FFIV. I have a moderate backlog saved up for a rainy day but not sure if there'll be enough rainy days for me to get around to it.[/QUOTE]

That is why i only got infamous 2 because i have 8 games on blacklog

You guys think Uncharted 3 will drop to $30 by the end of the year? I know it was $30 at various places during BF, but was preoccupied at the time.

[quote name='Wanderlai']ARe the Turtle Beach Deltas the same as the PX5's just with the MW3 logos?[/QUOTE]

Just took a look at the Deltas at BB today. The packaging screams cheapness. The "military" case reminds me of a plastic folder box you get at Office Depot for $5. The presentation of the parts inside is very poor. All for $300.

Hopefully the performance is good, but unless you've got to have MW3 logos, I'd pass.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Some good deals tempting

Waiting for Dead Island & Ratchet & Clank to hit $20 & the dual packs to hit $15 due to my backlog

I'm assuming you didn't read that it was
Long Live Play day?

Dead giveaway[/QUOTE]

I haven't looked at the OP, I just like being surprised each day haha. It's like Christmas every day.

[quote name='gantt']Just took a look at the Deltas at BB today. The packaging screams cheapness. The "military" case reminds me of a plastic folder box you get at Office Depot for $5. The presentation of the parts inside is very poor. All for $300.

Hopefully the performance is good, but unless you've got to have MW3 logos, I'd pass.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the deals for the X41 and the PX5, especially the PX5 deal, were great. At $233 the Deltas...not a good enough deal. If they had been under $200, Id have bought them though.

[quote name='option.iv']You guys think Uncharted 3 will drop to $30 by the end of the year? I know it was $30 at various places during BF, but was preoccupied at the time.[/QUOTE]

Judging by the first two games, no. When it becomes a greatest hits it will though. So you have that.

[quote name='misterpiggybank']Still debating if I should get FFIV. I have a moderate backlog saved up for a rainy day but not sure if there'll be enough rainy days for me to get around to it.[/QUOTE]

Well I hesitated and now the ship time is 3-4 weeks, ugh!!

[quote name='ijustw1n']Judging by the first two games, no. When it becomes a greatest hits it will though. So you have that.[/QUOTE]

oh well since it have online pass its a game that devalue itself faster than the first two games... but anyways if it wont lower to less than 30 at the end of the year i guess i wait for the eventual goty edition

[quote name='option.iv']You guys think Uncharted 3 will drop to $30 by the end of the year? I know it was $30 at various places during BF, but was preoccupied at the time.[/QUOTE]

Highly doubt it. It just came ut lst month an it not one of those "crap" game that drops within weeks.

It is a contestant for Game of The Year. The only place where it was $30 on BF was Best Buy. I don't recall other stores that sold Uncharted 3 for $30

[quote name='Wanderlai']Yeah the deals for the X41 and the PX5, especially the PX5 deal, were great. At $233 the Deltas...not a good enough deal. If they had been under $200, Id have bought them though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I won't pay over $200 for either of these, but if I did I'd easily pay the extra $17 for the XP500 in order to NOT have MW3 crap on my headset and transmitter.

The Astro A40 system was $200 and change and exudes quality. In the end some of it doesn't matter, but even the *boxes* say, "you chose wisely." Not wireless at that price, but for that kind of coin I'd choose that.

Wow Amazon has lost it's magic. Most of these titles has been found at various retailers for $29.99 or lower, especially during last week.

[quote name='lordopus99']Wow Amazon has lost it's magic. Most of these titles has been found at various retailers for $29.99 or lower, especially during last week.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm hoping they throw up some lightning deals that actually might be a deal. Still kicking myself for missing R3 twice....

How did I miss the PX5's last week? I've been been trying to get those cheap forever. I did get the X41's at 99, but I would have much rather gotten the PX5's for 149. That was an awesome deal. Any chance I might see these again this cheap?

You can stack the family games with the B1G1 50% off.

I am considering getting 3DS Williams Pinball and 3DS centipede for $32 shipped. I've heard good things about the 3DS pinball..

Anyone else see any good deals that stacks?

It's funny how today's Amazon VG theme (family games) is sponsored by Disneyland Kinect Adventures, but the game itself is only discounted $10. I was prepared to buy the game today for $30 or cheaper, but I guess I'll be waiting to see what GS sells the game for in a couple of weeks...

[quote name='RCS0926']It's funny how today's Amazon VG theme (family games) is sponsored by Disneyland Kinect Adventures, but the game itself is only discounted $10. I was prepared to buy the game today for $30 or cheaper, but I guess I'll be waiting to see what GS sells the game for in a couple of weeks...[/QUOTE]

Man you missed the BBY deal didn't you. Hopefully it comes back down to that price. It is one of the games my daughter has enjoyed.

More lightning deals added.

Xbox 4GB with $50 credit

Some horrible horrible games. (who in the world created a Wii game for kids called "Walk it Out"...)

Then pacman party 3d (price is already $27 so might be a $15 game)

Edit: just saw they had the namco bundle for psp in there. Current price $13 so probably $10 for games like dig dug, pacman, miss pacman etc. might jump on that if price is right.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']More lightning deals added.

Xbox 4GB with $50 credit

Some horrible horrible games.

Then pacman party 3d (price is already $27 so might be a $15 game)[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, Disneyland Adventures gets added to the LDs.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']

Some horrible horrible games. (who in the world created a Wii game for kids called "Walk it Out"...)
[/QUOTE]

That was the first thing I saw and I thought to myself...How the hell is someone employed to make a shit game like this? We all have to make a buck but if i was making this game I would shoot myself in embarrassment. A game about walking? If you buy this for your kids you need to reevaluate what you value in life. Tell your kids to get up off their assess and go play outside.

Edit: Now I see it trades for almost $10!?! What the hell...I give up.

[quote name='KidInTheHall']^ I will call you tomorrow sir. It sounds very promising.[/QUOTE]

It does. To bad my trade-in won't be processed until late next week. Argh.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Man you missed the BBY deal didn't you. Hopefully it comes back down to that price. It is one of the games my daughter has enjoyed.[/QUOTE]

I'm only looking to spend my Amazon and Gamestop credit right now. Besides, DKA was sold out by the time I found out about it on Monday...

[quote name='cancerman1120']That was the first thing I saw and I thought to myself...How the hell is someone employed to make a shit game like this? We all have to make a buck but if i was making this game I would shoot myself in embarrassment. A game about walking? If you buy this for your kids you need to reevaluate what you value in life. Tell your kids to get up off their assess and go play outside.

Edit: Now I see it trades for almost $10!?! What the hell...I give up.[/QUOTE]

Depending on where you live, that's not always safe. Also, a little too much hyperbole...it appears to have some semblance of a story mode (with unlockables), difficulty settings to increase the challenge, and mini-games that aren't even close to what real life walking would provide.

It's just a harmless exercise game that includes the basic staples of what constitutes a retail video game. With how many people that seem to enjoy it writing up reviews on Amazon, I'm not sure why this existing is a problem to some of you.

Does the Xbox controller work well with many current Windows games? I used to read that people couldn't get the controls to map well.

[quote name='gantt']Does the Xbox controller work well with many current Windows games? I used to read that people couldn't get the controls to map well.[/QUOTE]

I have it and it works great. Running Win 7 and there were 0 hassles.

[quote name='SW4J']Oh man look at that deal on the 360!

I'll buy 8![/QUOTE]

I think the discount is the $50 credit that's offered.

[quote name='dm85']I think the discount is the $50 credit that's offered.[/QUOTE]

yeah, the $50 gift card deal that everyone was freaking out about on black friday and is now sitting at 24% claimed

There was an LD a couple days ago for XBOX 360 w/ 250GB Hard Drive, Halo Reach, Fable 3 and $100 Amazon credit all for $299.99

It was gone in seconds

[quote name='dm85']I think the discount is the $50 credit that's offered.[/QUOTE]

I thought the GC was leftover from BF, I didn't think that deal had gone away. Ah well, live and learn.

Amazon had the 4 GB for only $179 before the lightning deal. I say the 4 gb will be $149 MSRP by Feb. March at the latest.

bread's done
Back