Amazon 19 Days of Deals + Afternoon Lightning Deals - Today: The Finale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Don't forget to check back in the afternoon, as Lightning Deals are expected daily.
iconamazon.gif
Amazon 19 Days of Deals

:pc: Amazon Game Downloads offers $1.99 Puzzle Games, including:

Late Breaking Deals - Check this page for more downloadable deals *NOTE: These will change more frequently than other promotions during this time period.*:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ardrid']Wow, talk about a bunch of shit. Hope the RPG day is better than that...[/QUOTE]

What a let down.. Was hoping for something like KZ2, Infamous, Dead Space, etc for $15.

and here i thought it meant 4 star games that would be priced under $20 for the day, not games that were already under $20 (and most with good reason) that got further discounted.

talk about crappy.

I think if we were able to gather all of the tears from the whiners in this thread, we could build a large mass of water. I shall dub it " CAG River " ;). Do wonder what will pop up today in the LD's.

-DarkLegacy

[quote name='DarkLegacy']I think if we were able to gather all of the tears from the whiners in this thread, we could build a large mass of water. I shall dub it " CAG River " ;). Do wonder what will pop up today in the LD's.

-DarkLegacy[/QUOTE]

Wonder could it be more PS1 games? It has been years since I have seen one those in a sale.

[quote name='roymustang']I think Amazon needs to learn what a 4-star game is...

Oh well, here's hoping tomorrow's RPG day will be better...[/QUOTE]

They're just going off of the user reviews on their site. Everything there has around 4 stars.

Do I think some of those are rated too high? Sure, but I also recognize that most people just give 5 stars if they enjoy something a lot, i.e. they had fun with the game. It's not the same as critics that attempt to be objective about way more than just the fun factor.

Was shocked when I saw today's list. The other day I was contemplating whether I should get GoW Origins and Resistance Dual Pack or if I should wait until today's sale to see if there was something up for grabs that I would like better.

Man...am I glad I went ahead and bought GoW and Res DP. I've seen less shit in an outhouse.

3 days in a row of crap deals. Only one worth it is Enslaved for $12.

But Demon Souls for $15? I've seen it cheaper on non deal days. All they so is jack up msrp then discount it.nothing but an illusion.

Is it just me or has Amazon really been slacking in the games department over the past year? Credits used to be $20 now they're all $10, if at all...

Its a stretch but Monster Hunter Tri with a classic controller for 19.99 is not bad. If you need the controller. The game is good if you like those kinds of games.

Alright next time we see them planning a 4 Star games for under $20 deal day, lets before the sale pick games we all want to go on sale and lower the reviews for them.

[quote name='orcishlad']Final Fantasy IX? Really?

I'd actually buy that if I hadn't already bought another copy earlier this year.[/QUOTE]

Easily the best thing today. I'm amazed they still have that.....and Anthology, and chronicles, and FFX, and Chrono Cross.....i'm amazed Amazon has these still. O____O. I'd buy all of these if I didn't have them already XD.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Enslaved: Odyssey To The West seems to be a decent deal at $12.99[/QUOTE]

That's messed up. I'm pretty sure it was already $12.99 before today.

I know that was the Amazon price back when it was a lightning deal for $9.99.

Ooooo...Gears Triple Pack is coming in an hour and fifteen minutes.

Who wants to place bets on the CAG that starts a new thread?

[quote name='TopsideKracker']I know its too much to ask for them to match the $7.99 deal that BB had... I'm thinking $15.[/QUOTE]

I'm banking on the $7.99 to suck us back in.

[quote name='Muthafodder']I'm banking on the $7.99 to suck us back in.[/QUOTE]

It would make sense... anything higher would make them look bad.

I just don't want to get my hopes up. That and I've bought enough games in the last two weeks to last me a few years.

[quote name='TopsideKracker']It would make sense... anything higher would make them look bad.

I just don't want to get my hopes up. That and I've bought enough games in the last two weeks to last me a few years.[/QUOTE]

$17.99...bleh

[quote name='TopsideKracker']LOL... wish I was wrong.

Why put the spotlight on a game that your competitor sold for less than half as much?[/QUOTE]

Because not everyone is hawking every single video game deal. The majority of people have no idea it was $7.50 on BB that one day.

MoH Frontline is one of my favorite PS2 games. I've read the update of MoH Frontline for PS3 was pretty pathetic, but I guess at $10 I can afford to find out for myself.

[quote name='gantt']MoH Frontline is one of my favorite PS2 games. I've read the update of MoH Frontline for PS3 was pretty pathetic, but I guess at $10 I can afford to find out for myself.[/QUOTE]

It stacks with the buy 1 get one 50% off. You can get another 19.99 games for half off with the lightning deal.

[quote name='slowdive21']It stacks with the buy 1 get one 50% off. You can get another 19.99 games for half off with the lightning deal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks - I saw your post before mine. I don't think there's another game I want, though. Wouldn't MoH be the game that gets 50% off when paired with a $19.99 game, since it's regularly less than $19.99? Also, if you've already taken advantage of the B1G150% since it started early this week, will their system let you do it again?

[quote name='gantt']Thanks - I saw your post before mine. I don't think there's another game I want, though. Wouldn't MoH be the game that gets 50% off when paired with a $19.99 game, since it's regularly less than $19.99? Also, if you've already taken advantage of the B1G150% since it started early this week, will their system let you do it again?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about the limit, but I got Mass Effect 2 PS3 and MoH for 20.xx total, so it took the 50% off of the mass effect. I didn't have time to try other combinations, but I think it would work for any 19.99 or less game.

[quote name='gantt']MoH Frontline is one of my favorite PS2 games. I've read the update of MoH Frontline for PS3 was pretty pathetic, but I guess at $10 I can afford to find out for myself.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about pathetic, it doesn't have gamebreaking glitches like any Ubisoft HD Collection. Sure, it didn't really look any better (it was basically just a resolution update with some better lighting) but I enjoyed my playthrough.

I was about to get mad that Sam & Max 2: Beyond Time and Space for the Wii is available new for $10 because I already have it, but then I remembered that I paid only $4 for it from gohastings.

well it might have been better if not for the entire day consisting of stuff that has already been on sale in the past two weeks. what a huge let down. not surprised though.

And RPG Day is a bust so 1/10 in terms of good deals deals from amazon? (The Long Live Play Day) being the best so far) Also, how is Dead Island an RPG?

[quote name='Optical']FF4 PSP is regular price. Awesome "sale" Amazon.[/QUOTE]

They fixed it. It's $14.99; same price it was during the Sony day. Nothing really sticks out for me aside from that, and I already picked it up during the last sale.

Oh well, guess I'll be cooling my heels for a few days since I don't give a damn about CoD day and won't be buying any AC games until AC2 is out of the backlog.

[quote name='Optical']FF4 PSP is regular price. Awesome "sale" Amazon.[/QUOTE]

it's really $15 it just ships in 3-4 weeks because it was on sale the other day and sold out from amazon.

bread's done
Back