Amazon 19 Days of Deals + Afternoon Lightning Deals - Today: The Finale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Don't forget to check back in the afternoon, as Lightning Deals are expected daily.
iconamazon.gif
Amazon 19 Days of Deals

:pc: Amazon Game Downloads offers $1.99 Puzzle Games, including:

Late Breaking Deals - Check this page for more downloadable deals *NOTE: These will change more frequently than other promotions during this time period.*:

Last edited by a moderator:
People are allowed to be disappointed, no one thinks Amazon sucks, I still greatly enjoy them and will still be looking to them first for most of my purchases, we're all CAGs here, just some of us are cheaper than others.

In all honesty the people making needless defenses to Amazon are easily worse than Amazons deals this year. Infact I'd say $39.99 for a Lightning Deal of Call of Duty Black Ops is a better deal than reading some of these responses for free.

Sure it's a business. But guess what? I took my business elsewhere for cheaper prices. Their loss since last year was so awesome I was expecting more of the same, but nope.

[quote name='KidInTheHall']People are allowed to be disappointed, no one thinks Amazon sucks, I still greatly enjoy them and will still be looking to them first for most of my purchases, we're all CAGs here, just some of us are cheaper than others.

In all honesty the people making needless defenses to Amazon are easily worse than Amazons deals this year. Infact I'd say $39.99 for a Lightning Deal of Call of Duty Black Ops is a better deal than reading some of these responses for free.[/QUOTE]

No one's needless defending them. What's there to defend? Why are people freaking in the first place?

The only annoyance is the bunch of self-entitled annoying babies.

[quote name='shurija']Looks like a bunch of LD is upcoming. Sucks that AC2 wasn't even on "sale"; I was gonna dump my old copy for a new one..[/QUOTE]

Trying to figure out what LD's are being offered. So far I have Disgaea 4, PX5's and Dark Souls, Tekken 6. (Not in order).

Was hoping for a good sale ala BB for AC:B but no dice it appears. Decent price on Revelations though.

Kinect Disneyland is up at 2PM. Madden at 4PM. Lots of DS games.

[quote name='suwillgetu']Dark Souls is $40 now... is it crazy to expect it to be around $30 for the LD?[/QUOTE]

nope, not crazy at all. $29.99 sounds realistic, maybe some oddball number like $32.99 or something...

It was $34.99 on black friday just in case anyone forgets.

I love amazon.Free shiping and No Tax love it.When sales tax at BB or walmart is 8.1 here. Thats why i bought my tv and my wireless headset and everything else for christmas from amazon, save a couple hundred bucks

Good deal ob Brotherhood. Terrific game if you liked AC2. Got Revelations on BF for $35. I will be getting to that soon. I imagine more of the same. I have put in well over 30 hours into each AC game so far (Excluding AC1 I suppose, but still about 20) so I don't imagine that to change.

I still have a bit of AC burn out from 2, but at $20 I had to get Brotherhood. The story is what draws me in.

I'm off to bed. GL to the rest of you CAGers.

[quote name='abhinav']Please buy 999 when it goes on sale in 5 hours, it's one of the best DS games out there.[/QUOTE]
Couldn't agree more. My #1 DS game.

Amazon, I LOVE YOU! PX5's coming soon, and I won't miss out this time. I hope they match last weeks price, but even a little more will be good. Hell Yeah!

999 was an excellent DS, and one of the best offerings in many years, and deserves support. I didn't care for the multiple paths to the "true" ending, but that was the only thing I didn't care for overall. I understand why it was done, but I hope in future text style games like this one, they find a way for extra play thrus to be less repetative. Still an great experiance, and shouldn't be missed.

[quote name='abhinav']Please buy 999 when it goes on sale in 5 hours, it's one of the best DS games out there.[/QUOTE]

This. Game gave me goosebumps. it was so amazing, played through it with my Sister on my DSiXL.

Little sample of an amazing track (Don't read the comments as they're surely spoiler filled.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7WHvJzJpPY

Sequel on it's way too! :D

[quote name='aaronrodgers']3DS and PSVita. :D[/QUOTE]
Cool! I hope the take advantage of each systems strengths, and don't release the exact same graphics for each system.

ahhh i did not like AC1 much cause i do not know seemed boring. The 2nd one played at a friends and seemed to rock. So i had to buy AC2 from BF sale and now this one that is on sale today.

Question is it a must to finish 1 and 2 before i do brotherhood?

I'm was going to put more money on my card later, so i guess I'm going to miss 999 :(.

Looks like Dark souls is coming up later. Anyone know if they made as many copies as they did with demon souls? I wouldn't be able to play it for a while so no point in getting it now unless its going to become hard to find.

Yikes... only $5 off? I guess that's a deal. They aren't going very fast. Hoping for something a little more enticing for Disgaea 4. $25 is probably an unreasonable expectation after seeing 999's discount.

[quote name='ras752000']So . . . Disgaea? I love Jeanne d'arc but never played any of these. Worth it for 39?[/QUOTE]

I'm on the fence with this one too. It is the collector's edition, but $40 still seems high to me.

Yea, not sure on this one.

Are the artbook and figure nice enough to sell seperately? If I even got $15 for them it would be totally worth it.

Was hoping for the second game to drop to ten for this sale. No deal as usual per this 19 days of deals sale. For how great Amazon was during BF-CM, they are just as lame now being eclipsed time and again by Best Buy.

bread's done
Back