Amazon 2 for $30 Blu-ray

mwynn

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_6874792_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000230521&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=11T87RH7W8JVGM5GBQKZ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=397746901&pf_rd_i=193640011

similar to best buy, a couple are only 11.99 which isn't much of a deal

$11.95
Punisher, The
Stargate's (Extended Cut)
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Total Recall

$14.95
Black Hawn Down

$17.95
50 First Dates
A Knight's Tale
Hitch
Rears of the Sun

$18.95
Gattaca

$19.95
Appleseed Ex Machina
Behind Enemies Lines
Blades Runner (Five-Dsic Complete Collector's Edition)
Bram Sroker's Dracula
Con Air
Departed, The
Donnie Brasco (Extended Cut)
Goodfellas
Hellboy (Director's Cut)
Hostel - The Director's Cut
Legend of Zorro
Memoirs of Geisha
Pan's Labyrinth
Patriot (Extended Cut), The
Rent
Resident Evil
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Transporter, The
Troy - The Director's Cut

$20.95
Crimson Tide
Fantastic Four
Remember the Titans
Rock, The
Scary Movies
Usual Suspects, The

similar to best buy, a couple are only 11.99 which isn't much of a deal

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...P8D&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=397740401&pf_rd_i=130

blade runner
t2
stargate
total recall
the usual suspects
pan's labyrinth
black hawk down
troy (dc)
applesex ec machine
the patriot
the punisher
gattaca
the rock
the departed
hellboy
goodfellas
fantastic 4 (first one)
dracula
donnie brasco
con air
crimson tide
transporter
resident evil
tears of the sun
50 first dates
remember the titans
a knight's tale
hitch
happy feet
28 days later
memoirs of a geisha
rent
behind enemy lines
re: apocalypse
a few good men
the rookie
hostel 1
legend of zorro
scary movie

I didn't pick up my BB order yet and I'd rather give my business to Amazon (I save two bucks and I don't have to drive and pick up the order). Thanks OP!

Pretty funny that I e-mailed Amazon about the Best Buy deal. They said they had no plans to match the deal.

To OP, please update this with Price order.

Promotional offer valid 12 p.m. Pacific time, May 15, 2008, through 11:59 p.m. Pacific time, May 17, 2008. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
$11.95
Punisher, The
Stargate's (Extended Cut)
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Total Recall

$14.95
Black Hawn Down

$17.95
50 First Dates
A Knight's Tale
Hitch
Tears of the Sun

$18.95
Gattaca

$19.95
Appleseed Ex Machina
Behind Enemies Lines
Blade Runner (Five-Dsic Complete Collector's Edition)
Bram Sroker's Dracula
Con Air
Departed, The
Donnie Brasco (Extended Cut)
Goodfellas
Hellboy (Director's Cut)
Hostel - The Director's Cut
Legend of Zorro
Memoirs of Geisha
Pan's Labyrinth
Patriot (Extended Cut), The
Rent
Resident Evil
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Transporter, The
Troy - The Director's Cut

$20.95
Crimson Tide
Fantastic Four
Remember the Titans
Rock, The
Scary Movie
Usual Suspects, The

Could save $2 from amazon over best buy (my 10% HD discount is now 5%) but will probably just stick with pickup at best buy as I used my $50 HD-DVD gift card anyway.

Thanks OP! I was hoping that BB would get a restock before the sale ended as all of the ones near me were sold out. Amazon came through and I picked up The Rock and The Patriot. Still debating on picking up Resident Evil 1 & 2...Not sure if it is a good deal or not, seeing as they have a completed boxed set.

[quote name='KyleN']Could save $2 from amazon over best buy (my 10% HD discount is now 5%) but will probably just stick with pickup at best buy as I used my $50 HD-DVD gift card anyway.[/QUOTE]

I just noticed that mine is down to 5%. Amazon will be surprised how much this minor change will slow my roll. I am truly a cheap ass....well, more like a broke-ass.

My 10% also converted to 5%. Pretty weird considering it was supposed to become 0% last December. Maybe they've noticed it's kept me buying like crazy on even the minor-est of deals.

Glad I caught this thread, been hoping Amazon would follow through. No tax, no gas, can't beat that. Going to pick up The Rock and Crimson Tide. Thanks OP.

I do want Pan's but I'm not impressed that Amazon has to do something like match a Best Buy sale and hasn't had any of their own that I consider good over the last few months.

[quote name='Lucky13']I do want Pan's but I'm not impressed that Amazon has to do something like match a Best Buy sale and hasn't had any of their own that I consider good over the last few months.[/quote]

Dude Amazon has had tons more sales than Best Buy could ever dream of.

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']Dude Amazon has had tons more sales than Best Buy could ever dream of.[/quote]

Yes I agree with you and Amazon had some really good deals up until the format war was over. I don't consider B2G1 a deal when you are paying $50 for 3 movies so that is why I said "what I consider a good deal in months". This is the first half decent deal in a long time from anyone but I'm still not paying more than $10 for older hd movies. $3.99 for a dvd movie or $30 for 2 hd ones? I don't want to start one of those really senseless off topic wars I'm just voicing my displeasure with recent sales.

Just be glad we are getting sales. I got the DVD player the first month it hit consumer shelves and there were no sales until like 2001, even then, they were small.

bread's done
Back