Amazon $29.99 Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black

Great deal, but a warning to anyone that gets one: MS severely dropped the quality of their new controllers (the black wired and glossy black wireless ones). I've had a couple of each and had problems with every single one.

What are they doing? The silver transforming D-pad is said to be the best controller they've ever made and all of the new controllers they're making are now the worst quality they've ever made? This is troublesome territory they're getting themselves into.

I have one of the silver controllers and it's pretty great.

I have had three of new black controllers. Two of them (both wired matte) had stick clicking issues (you would stop running in Call of Duty when you unclick the stick instead of until you are tired or you stop moving). The third one (wireless glossy) had both bumpers go out within 2 months of regular use.

[quote name='hobbie8046']Great deal, but a warning to anyone that gets one: MS severely dropped the quality of their new controllers (the black wired and glossy black wireless ones). I've had a couple of each and had problems with every single one.[/QUOTE]
Really? Their controllers originally had shit quality, what is it now?

I think just about every 360 controller, wireless and wired alike, has had issues. My wired controller loses connection if you shake it and half my wireless controllers lose power if you so much as touch the battery pack. The play and charge kit eventually stops charging and is barely even able to be used even when directly wired to the controller.

Such pieces of shit -_-

now you guys make me want to keep the rest of my old black/gray controllers after i traded 2 of them away and replaced them with new all black ones. :cry:

bread's done
Back