Amazon 2fer TV on DVD Sale

[quote name='MrDubbs']I wish the later Grounded For Life Sets were included, and not just 2.. I only need like 4 and 5[/QUOTE]

Season 4 is $15 and Season 5 is $8.50. Try looking more.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Season 4 is $15 and Season 5 is $8.50. Try looking more.[/quote]

I realized that after I posted, was just too lazy to change my post

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']I actually want Beyond Belief, Fact or Fiction. Can't find anything to pair it up with.[/QUOTE]

i had the same problem, so i just checked out with that title and they let me have it for $12.50

[quote name='MrDubbs']I realized that after I posted, was just too lazy to change my post[/quote]

But not to lazy to post again?

[quote name='bigdaddy']But not to lazy to post again?[/quote]

and not too lazy to post again.. What's it really matter anyway

LOL @ Silk Stalkings on DVD.

Has anyone seen Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere? I loved that book but I can't imagine the series/movie being any good.

Sweet sale. Been wanting to get Titus for awhile and $12.50 each is great.

Sliders at $15.00 is pretty nice, I just bought them not long ago from Walmart for $19.96.

Gonna have to look closely to make sure I didn't miss anything in this sale.

[quote name='bmachine']LOL @ Silk Stalkings on DVD.

Has anyone seen Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere? I loved that book but I can't imagine the series/movie being any good.[/QUOTE]
Your feelings serve you well. It was not good.

I'm gonna have to pick up Firefly, Eureka (I remember liking the first few episodes I saw), Sliders, and Earth2 haven't seen that show in forever...thanx OP

EDITED: Took off Eureka and applied $15 from face book bringing total to $39.99 Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='shadowkast']I'm gonna have to pick up Firefly, Eureka (I remember liking the first few episodes I saw), Sliders, and Earth2 haven't seen that show in forever...thanx OP[/quote]

isn't $24.99 Amazon's everyday price for Firefly?

oh, and a somewhat related note: anyone see that the Blu Ray version of Firefly is going to be $63 on Amazon?! are you kidding me?! yes, i'm aware it's a TV series, yes, i'm aware it's in HD for the first time... still, 63 bones for 14 episodes of an unfinished TV show? what a slap in the face to fans. the worst part? people are going to pay it.

does anyone know when this sale ends???????????????????????????????

was wondering if I could wait til friday when I get paid ya know, some one please answer I'm searching with no results

Amazon sales usually run random lengths with the exception of lightning deals and dotd. I've seen sales last a day, a month, and sometimes the prices stay the same even after the sale ends depending on sales. Some of these DVD "deals" were the same price last week and will probably be the same after the sale ends.

Titus is great, i picked them up at CC a while back, this is an even better deal than CC had. I may pick up a season or two of sliders, i have a $10 amazon gift card i need to use.

[quote name='MrDubbs']and not too lazy to post again.. What's it really matter anyway[/QUOTE]

He likes to post stupid things. Learn to ignore him like everyone else has.

Prices aren't good enough.

Ordered seasons 3 & 4 of Speed Racer from the under $10 category
(Already had 1,2 & 5)
Then threw in an Aerosmith CD to get free shipping. :cool:

bread's done
Back