AMAZON-$70 Off 160gb PS3 Bundle! $80 Off with coupon code

Hmmm this is getting interesting...

It is now the second time in a short period of time that Amazon is dropping the price of the PS3. First it was with the regular 80gb version (although it was a 1 day price cut), now they do it again, but this time on the 160gb version.

I start to think that maybe a real price cute is coming soon from SCEA.

Smart move by Sony: no one is buying a PS3 (mainly because of the price) so release a new bundle that costs MORE. No BC either. I suppose Sony released this bundle so they can actually make money on the PS3.

lol, this is better then that trade 9 copys and get it for 299!

i really gotta get a credit card and buy stuff online.... 2 more years baby!
i really hate asking my parents for signature and parents approval so when im 18, im making my own stuff with my own money.

Trust me Bencher, credit cards aren't fun. Sure you can get the deals, but at the end of the month when you're paying 20% per year on the loan, it's not so fun.

[quote name='Placebo']Trust me Bencher, credit cards aren't fun. Sure you can get the deals, but at the end of the month when you're paying 20% per year on the loan, it's not so fun.[/quote]

if you pay your whole bill (not just the minimum payment) every month then you pay 0% interest. credit cards are great if you do this, i get 2% cash back every year on all my purchases so they are paying me to use the thing. you just need to only buy things you can afford.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Smart move by Sony: no one is buying a PS3 (mainly because of the price) so release a new bundle that costs MORE. No BC either. I suppose Sony released this bundle so they can actually make money on the PS3.[/quote]
More? There's always been a $500 bundle. If stores are selling it for $519 it's due to the weak Canadian dollar.

Ooops it seems the deal is DEAD!

Yup it is now showing the price of $499 which is back to normal 8-(.

I knew it was just a dream, just a dream...

nice deal for canadians
2.gif

bread's done
Back