Amazon: A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection (All 7 Original Nightmare Films + Bonus Disc) [Blu-ray] $25.99

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!
Feedback
136 (99%)
I haven't seen these movies in a long time, and for $25 for seven movies it's not to bad. To bad the remake isn't included.
A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection

1. A Nightmare on Elm Street
2. A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge
3. A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
4. A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master
5. A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child
6. Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare
7. Wes Craven's New Nightmare

Last edited by a moderator:
Dokken's music video for "Dream Warriors" alone must be worth $26, right?

IN MY DREAMS, I AM THE WIZARD MASTER

Tempted, since I watched all those movies a lot in my younger years. Not sure how they'd hold up rewatching as an adult, I'm thinking they'd end up more towards Commando/American Ninja(AKA bad) side of my favorite younger year movies than Conan/Predator(AKA good) upon re-watching. If it was $20, I'd do it no questions asked. In fact, that's probably what I'll end up waiting for.

Tempted, since I watched all those movies a lot in my younger years. Not sure how they'd hold up rewatching as an adult, I'm thinking they'd end up more towards Commando/American Ninja(AKA bad) side of my favorite younger year movies than Conan/Predator(AKA good) upon re-watching. If it was $20, I'd do it no questions asked. In fact, that's probably what I'll end up waiting for.
The original is still a great horror movie that plays pretty seriously. The sequels pretty much turn him into a comedic Beetlejuice figure, although the sequels that Wes Craven was directly involved in (Part 3 and New Nightmare) rise above the rest. When you watch New Nightmare, you can see Wes Craven getting the idea for Scream. Part 2 is short and awful, and you can tell that even New Line knows it in the special features. Dream Child just tries to be as gross as possible.

bread's done
Back