Amazon: Alan Wake $19.96 + Bayonetta $15.69

I would love to get this game. But my backlog is just to great. Maybe if there's one more price drop or I can burn through a few more games.

Picked this up last month when it was under $20 somewhere..haven't played it yet but excited that it's at least sitting on my shelf :)

[quote name='IronSerif']Picked this up last month when it was under $20 somewhere..haven't played it yet but excited that it's at least sitting on my shelf :)[/QUOTE]
In for one -- even if I won't get to it right away, at least I know that, for $20, I won't feel too bad about it sitting around for a while.

I know you guys have probably heard this before, but the quality of game you're getting for $20 is amazing.

I have a *bad* habit of not finishing the games I start, but I played through this one, and then immediately played through it again.

Buy it and add it to the TOP of your backlog queue. :)

I didn't care for it ... the fighting gets boring (hitting people with flashlight beams) and the enemies are repetitive. There's no real end bosses anywhere. The story was OK. Atmosphere was beautiful, but not worth playing through. Family Video had it for $10 used. Id wait for that sorta of deal if I were you.

[quote name='jkimrey']I know you guys have probably heard this before, but the quality of game you're getting for $20 is amazing.

I have a *bad* habit of not finishing the games I start, but I played through this one, and then immediately played through it again.

Buy it and add it to the TOP of your backlog queue. :)[/QUOTE]

haha I'm notorious for starting some games and not finishing them as well. Good to get an opinion like yours for people (like myself) that buy stuff and never really get fully into it. Even so, $20 seems to be the new price point for this game so I think I can continue to keep it in mind and then buy it once I get through other games.

[quote name='VaultDweller']damn i thought it was both for $15, misleading topic title...[/QUOTE]

Alan Wake $19.96 + Bayonetta $15.69

Both prices were in the title.......

I'd be in for Alan Wake at that price, but like others mentioned, I have a backlog that I'm trying to get through first. Maybe I'll grab it someday when it hits $10.

i picked it up at amazon for 20 bucks, opened it up this morning, came with the dlc "the signal".....wasnt expecting that....

im currently playing this game, personally i don't care for the gameplay much but im loving the storyline. if anyone wants to trade for it im open to anything

In for Alan Wake. I have $40 in credit so I've been waiting for a drop on Wake from Amazon. Best part is that it's trading in higher than it has been, so locked in the $13.25 trade-in price since I've heard it's not a long game. (and with prime I'll have it by Tuesday.)

bread's done
Back