Amazon All Wii Goldbox Event Midnight Dec. 2nd

GDKN-403

CAGiversary!
Assuming Amazon know that midnight PST December 2nd is in less than 3 hours from now.... that's tonight! This looks to be the normal goldbox and not a separate one on the games page, as when I clicked on the banner on the main games page it took me to the regular lightning deals.

link

Deal of the Day: Active Life: Extreme Challenge Bundle with Mat - $34.98

(all times Pacific)
6:00 AM - Create and evolve your own hero with over 250 collectible parts and special abilities. (Spore Hero)
9:00 AM - Avoid the Dark Side - (Star Wars or Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles [unlikely])
11:00 AM - Be a hero, and take your Wii on a World Tour. - (Guitar Hero: World Tour)
1:00 PM - Don't be the smallest King. - (Little King's Story)
3:00 PM - Compete in new sports events - (Wii Sports Resort, or Deca Sports 2. Or a hundred others, but those are likely.)
[6:00 PM - Get ready to draw more than 100 unique items to conquer enemies. - (Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter)

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't want to get anyones hopes up, but can't "avoid the dark side" be darkside chronicles?

and also, i see LKS is a LD, and lots of people here seem to want it, but i don't know anything bout it. anyone want to tell me why should i want the game?

6 AM: Spore Hero
9 AM: Probably Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, but could possibly be Resident Evil: Dark Side Chronicles
11 AM: Guitar Hero World Tour, could be game or bundle
1 PM: Little King's Story
3 PM: Some kind of multi-sports game, could be Deca Sports, Wii Sports Resort, or even Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympics
6 PM: Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter

I'm all over Dark Side chronicles if that's true.

By the way, how does it "start" at 12 Pacific if there aren't actually any deals?

[quote name='confoosious']I'm all over Dark Side chronicles if that's true.

By the way, how does it "start" at 12 Pacific if there aren't actually any deals?[/QUOTE]

Deal of the Day is Active Life

My Predictions:

6 AM PST - Spore Hero
9 AM PST - Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Heroes
11 AM PST - Guitar Hero World Tour
1 PM PST - Little King's Story
3 PM PST - Wii Sports Resort
6 PM PST - Drawn To Life The Next Chapter

[quote name='confoosious']I'm all over Dark Side chronicles if that's true.

By the way, how does it "start" at 12 Pacific if there aren't actually any deals?[/QUOTE]

The Gold Box (and Video Game) Deal of the Day starts at 12. Regular lightning deals always start at 6 AM. It's extremely rare when Amazon does crazy late night/early morning Lightning Deals, usually during Black Friday weekend.

[quote name='KingBroly']Deal of the Day is Active Life[/QUOTE]

Weird. On the Gold Box page, it says coming soon. But on the DotD, it's available at a crappy price.

I was hoping for more first party Nintendo games, but I know that would've been pushing it. Looks like nothing for me, as I was hoping for A Boy and His Blob and New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

i am more inclined to believe that the star wars game will go on sale than the RE game... but buyer beware, it has NOT gotten stellar reviews..

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']i am more inclined to believe that the star wars game will go on sale than the RE game... but buyer beware, it has NOT gotten stellar reviews..[/QUOTE]

I actually figure it's more likely to be Darkside Chronicles, especially with how many RE games have shown up in lightning deals in the last week, but I went with predicting Republic Heroes just to offer a counterpoint opinion to consider ;)

[quote name='y2jasper']i don't want to get anyones hopes up, but can't "avoid the dark side" be darkside chronicles?

and also, i see LKS is a LD, and lots of people here seem to want it, but i don't know anything bout it. anyone want to tell me why should i want the game?[/QUOTE]
It's Pikmin meets FFCC: My Life as a King. If either of those appeal to you, it's an awesome game.

Grabbed Spore Hero during GS BF at $19.99. Hopefully, it will be cheaper than that (really not worth a penny more unless you have credit).

Nintendo's not going to let NSMB (their biggest title of the holiday season) drop to anything less than $40, so you might as well head to your local BBV, grab 2 $9.99 games and trade them to GS and pay the difference during their trade 2 sale.

It seems due to the Oct/early Nov releases of a lot of major titles (which they figured you probably already own), I haven't seen a "great deal/value" on anything (a couple of bucks here and there and PMing).

Now a HUGE (not the earlier deal) drop on DJ Hero (a title that's suffering and will be almost impossible to "move" after Christmas) could change all that.

Last edited by a moderator:
ARGH!

Looks like I have to stay up ALL NIGHT again.....I want RE: Darkside Chronicles and Little King's Story!
Stupid Japan with it's time-zone difference! *shakes fist at nothing in particular*

[quote name='Nikadimas']Man, half gone in 10 mins even at that price. This deal is horrible. It was $19.99 new at Gamestop.com just 2 days ago.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I wish I would have gotten Spore Hero at $19.99...but it just doesn't seem like an over $30 game to me. Though my son is very interested in it!

I think too, that you can claim it and it counts against the %, without checking out. So sometimes people click just to make sure they have a few minutes to think about it. For example, If you didn't click within the first minute of some of the Lego deals there was no way you could claim it.

I wish I had the money for little kings, but the weekend tapped me out. Shame, I should be getting some credit at amazon in the next couple of days, but not today :

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Wonder what price Amazon will sell LKS for... is $15 overly optimistic?[/QUOTE]
i think it will be 24.99

Wow.. spore hero sold out at $33?

thats ridiculous.

And I think LKS will be $24.99, or maybe even $30 since we saw spore hero at $33..

Hoping the next deal is darkside and not stupid star wars heroes trash.

Is there anything more depressing than seeing a new Amazon game thread only to find out it's for the Wii?

Wait a minute... I have a Wii. I almost forgot. I'll take Little King's Story if its under $25.

15 minutes until I (possibly) know if I spent too much on SW:TFU when it was on sale for $13 earlier this week...

And, yeah, I'm totally going to camp a copy of Little King's Story. I'm hoping for at most $20.

[quote name='eugaet']15 minutes until I (possibly) know if I spent too much on SW:TFU when it was on sale for $13 earlier this week...

And, yeah, I'm totally going to camp a copy of Little King's Story. I'm hoping for at most $20.[/QUOTE]

The way these sales are going today we'll be lucky if Little King's Story is $30. I'll probably pass at that price, waiting for it to be $20 too.

[quote name='confoosious']It's not so much that it's Star Wars (that's clearly the clue), it's the price is crap.[/QUOTE]

The game is also crap... it reminded me of some of the early movie related Gamecube platform games.

bread's done
Back