"Amazon" All Xbox 360 Guitar Hero $19.99 or less

GH still has some reasons to have it on the band specific games and some exclusive songs and functionality. These are the price they should be released at and I'm sad to say I already have every one of them and paid more than this for probably all of them.

Guitar Hero II is the best of the series. Although GH:Aerosmith is weak, the GH2/Aerosmith bundle from Walmart does lower the price substantially and is worth it for GH2 alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as the standalones go, 2, 3, Aerosmith, WT are not worth it at all as they are all cheaper by far (used however) at gamestop.

Unfortunately, with how obsessed I am with Rock Band, my GH purchases have been nothing more than putting it in, playing through the songs once, then letting it collect dust. I just personally prefer Rock Band when it comes to these games. GH is cool to check out some songs that may not be in RB, but I don't think I'd bite on $20 a pop.

Good deal though.

I need the guitars more than the games. Stupid GH World Tour guitar lasted me about 2 months before crapping out.

bread's done
Back