Amazon and defective product returns

DarkRider23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Does Amazon actually do thorough checks on Defective products? I bought a Razer Lycosa about 4 days ago from them and ever since i got it, this piece of shit has been well, a piece of shit. The god damn "touch responsive" keys fuck up and do whatever they want all the time. The lighting goes on and off all the time as well. And since the touch responsive keys do whatever they want, when they want, they always start up windows media player. It's the most frustrating thing ever when WMP just keeps starting up time and time again. It took me forever to figure out what was causing the problem at first.

The thing is, these problems are off and on. They don't happen all the time. I just want to make sure Amazon won't send my shit back if they can't recreate the problem (and knowing my luck, they won't be able to).

I can't believe Razer still hasn't fixd these damn problems with this keyboard after 2 years... Every article I read about this problem is from 2008, so I decided to give them a chance. Should have gone with the Logitech G15 right off the bat... Stupid move on my part for trying to trust a brand new to me. It's definitely the last time I buy anything from Razer.

You won't have any problem returning it. I bought a Razr Arctosa, and when I got it the E did not work. Very simple process, I don't know whether or not they looked at it, but I have no doubt they will take yours back no questions asked.

[quote name='Fatso2027']You won't have any problem returning it. I bought a Razr Arctosa, and when I got it the E did not work. Very simple process, I don't know whether or not they looked at it, but I have no doubt they will take yours back no questions asked.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Guess I'll send it back today and just order a G15 right now as well.

I don't know what the issue is, OP.

If you indicate the item is defective, you go to the Amazon website, set up the return as a Return and not a replacement, they'll send you a UPS tag to send it back and then credit your credit card. Anything that happens above and beyond that isn't your concern, since as long as Amazon does the return and you get your money back, that's all that matters.

bread's done
Back