Amazon and their Game credit

hawkhogan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
If i preordered The Sims 3 (which gives you a 10 dollar credit) and Need for speed hot pursuit (20 dollar credit) will that now mean that i can end up with i 30 dollars in credit to get Call of duty Black Ops for just 30 dollars?

[quote name='seen']Didn't you read on Amazon's site that you don't get the credit til after the game ships?[/QUOTE]

I know that. How about an answer to my question now? ;)

[quote name='hawkhogan']If i preordered The Sims 3 (which gives you a 10 dollar credit) and Need for speed hot pursuit (20 dollar credit) will that now mean that i can end up with i 30 dollars in credit to get Call of duty Black Ops for just 30 dollars?[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's exactly right, you'll get $30 in Amazon credit for video games.

[quote name='FerDK']Yes, that's exactly right, you'll get $30 in Amazon credit for video games.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I guess i got my strategy for getting new release games cheaper. Thanks for the answer!

You weren't clear in your OP so I thought you were attempting to use the credit to pre-order it; which won't work.

[quote name='seen']You weren't clear in your OP so I thought you were attempting to use the credit to pre-order it; which won't work.[/QUOTE]

Oh right, my bad. Well Sims 3 comes out.. October 26, and i believe the Need for speed hot pursuit comes out November 16. If the gaming credit can last for at least 1 month, then i can definitely pick up Black Ops for around 30 dollars. :)

[quote name='seen']You weren't clear in your OP so I thought you were attempting to use the credit to pre-order it; which won't work.[/QUOTE]

Actually, i just got the 20 dollar gaming credit, and it did work. :) All i had to do was cancel the old order and make a new one. The order asked me if i wanted to use my gaming credit on it, even.

bread's done
Back